Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Four points lost late on.

+11
doffcocker
Numpty 28723
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Jack Russell
boltonbonce
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:10

Come on Norpig, you can't suggest that any of those have had as big an impact as Juke or Dawson did.

42Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:13

I'd even add Hutton to that, thought he was excellent last year.

43Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ok fair enough they were two of his good ones Very Happy

44Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:its just my opinion but Lennon has brought in better loan players than Dougie, remember Dougie loaned and then signed Trotter and also landed us with the Irish midfielder from Palace (so insignificant i can't even remember his name)
Lennon has brought in Amos, Le Fondre and Janko who have looked decent players but again its just my humble opinion.

Garvan?

Loanees aren't the measure of a manager though seeing as Coyle borrowed the likes of Sturridge and Wilshere who haven't done too badly for themselves. I am wondering if the current loanees were borrowed with a view to signing.

If Lennon can permanently sign the good 'uns and continue to clear out the dross I'll be impressed but if any of them are the current loanees they'll have to improve considerably. Plus he needs a proper solution to the striker situation with Eidur and Heskey looking past it and ALF not quite able to reproduce his best goalscoring form. The only permanent signing he's made has been Twardzik who looks OK but not premiership quality.

Maybe he has a completely different set of targets?

45Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:32

Unfair to judge Twarszik off what we've seen so far, considering he barely got a look in at Celtic I don't think anybody can fairly judge his talent apart from coaches he's worked with.

The Rochinha and Slavchaev (sic) signings have looked odd though, especially as Coke has just come in he clearly doesn't like what he's seen which begs the question why bother spending the money on them?

46Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

What I find odd is that Rochinha hasn't been playing for the U21's. He hasn't been playing competitive football at all since his arrival. Not even a bench.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

47Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:54

Lennon tried to sign Rochinha after a Next-Gen tournament a couple of years ago, but couldn't convince him to leave Portugal. After a good start with us Lennon assumed he'd be moving on to a Premier League job so signed him on loan to hide him from other clubs and build a rapport ahead of a big 
move for both next season.

All gone tits up though.

48Four points lost late on. - Page 3 Empty Re: Four points lost late on. Fri Mar 13 2015, 20:16

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:Unfair to judge Twarszik off what we've seen so far, considering he barely got a look in at Celtic I don't think anybody can fairly judge his talent apart from coaches he's worked with.

The Rochinha and Slavchaev (sic) signings have looked odd though, especially as Coke has just come in he clearly doesn't like what he's seen which begs the question why bother spending the money on them?

Yes it's a bit of a queer how do you do with Rochinha & Slav.  You would think with the state of affairs at the moment that they would get 15 minutes game time somewhere.  Twarszik didn't look too bad at first glance. I don't know what they must think when other loanees come right into the side. Can't imagine it's good for their confidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum