Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Cassidy v Donny Osmond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 13:53

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm going with the lad with the huge cock.

2David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 13:54

Jake McHale wrote:I'm going with the lad with the huge cock.
i don't know which one that is and i am slightly worried you would know that but after seeing cassidy on celeb apprentice (the us one) i'm gonna go with donny osmond

3David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 13:59

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
i don't know which one that is and i am slightly worried you would know that but after seeing cassidy on celeb apprentice (the us one) i'm gonna go with donny osmond
Its well known Dave had a big un, and one of my ex's went out with him and she said it was massive.

4David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 14:00

Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Its well known Dave had a big un, and one of my ex's went out with him and she said it was massive.
 must be like a third leg then because he is a small weasly looking thing isn't he?  am i thinking of the right person?

5David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 14:01

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You cant choose on how he looks now but google him in his prime and the songs.

6David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 14:03

just googled him, yeah it is the same one i am thinking of.  he was on celeb apprentice and is like a little frail thing now!

7David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 15:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only choice for me would be who to throttle first.

8David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 15:10

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:just googled him, yeah it is the same one i am thinking of.  he was on celeb apprentice and is like a little frail thing now!
well ruined by drink and drugs, mainly drink.

9David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Empty Re: David Cassidy v Donny Osmond Wed Mar 25 2015, 20:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Only choice for me would be who to throttle first.

:agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum