Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Gear Presenters - who would you recommend?

+11
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
boltonbonce
Jake McHale
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that the BBC have sacked that obnoxious smug twat and it's likely they'll dump his smarmy cronies, this is a fantastic opportunity to refresh a rather tired show, so who could put the balls back into Top Gear?
Obviously Clarkson will take the highest offer he can get to set up an alternative direct competitor so who would you get for TG that will finally show him up to be the wanker he is and put his ego back in the box?
Obviously the formula is to have a petrol head nerd, a speed freak and an un-PC "funny man" who likes to make sarcastic remarks and take the piss out of his co-presenters.

My line up would be:

Nerd: Stephen Hawking
Speed Freak: Vin Diesel
Un-PC Sarco: Frankie Boyle, obviously.

What a team! Can you better it?

Alan Partridge.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Paul Daniels
Julian Clary
Alan Carr

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It needs someone experienced in presenting. Someone the public can identify with.
A man who knows a good number plate when he sees one.
Top Gear Presenters - who would you recommend? Bruce_1927279a.620x290 cheers

Petrol head nerd: Prof Brian Cox (He's under contract with the BBC already and would, therefore, be cheap.)

Speed freak: Guy Martin (He's got burgers in his ass and is, as a result, slightly mentally ill - Good telly.)

Un-PC Sarco: Nigel Farage (He'll need a new job after May and so would also be cheap.)

Nerd: Richard Ayoade
Speed Freak: Idris Elba
Un-PC Sarco: Roy Chubby Brown

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Blunkett
Father Jack
Jermaine Pennant

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was going to say all of the above would make a better Top Gear show than the tw@ts that used to run it. Then I saw the last two posts and I'm trying to work out just how sarcastic and un-pc Jermaine Pennant is and whether or not Rebel's undoubted talent extends to having multiple personalities...
Liking the idea of Farage as the main man although I suspect he'd be too similar to and likely to make the same gaffes as the guy they've just fired.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jermaine Pennant used to have a habit of crashing all his expensive cars and once even forgot he had a car and it was abandoned, not trying to be un-pc (whatever that means) Lusty Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Me and Rebel. We need a third for Top Gear: Nuts.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quentin Wilson for me along with....you guessed it, Vicki Butler-Henderson! :biggrin:

karlypants wrote:Quentin Wilson for me along with....you guessed it, Vicki Butler-Henderson! :biggrin:

Are you old enough to remember when Wilson used to be on TG with Tiff Needell?

It seems like a lifetime ago, that......

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Harry Redknapp
Tony Blair
Katie Price

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Suzi Perry
Rachel Riley
Mo Mowlam

The Stig would be Sandi Toksvig with the same laugh.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:Quentin Wilson for me along with....you guessed it, Vicki Butler-Henderson! :biggrin:

Are you old enough to remember when Wilson used to be on TG with Tiff Needell?

It seems like a lifetime ago, that......

I remember me and my dad went down to Oxford for a couple of days as my dad had to go to Wantage for work and when we were in the hotel my dad put Top Gear on as it was his favourite show and especially not being able to get it all the time with living in Asia, it was around 1996/1997 when the Lotus Elise came out and that's when I fell in love with the car ever since then.

I have never seen a car as nice! Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need to stop coming on here after a good session! Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I need to stop coming on here after a good session my arse is killing me Very Happy
affraid

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nerd:            Quentin Wilson
Un-PC:          Katie Hopkins
Speed Freak: Guy Martin

The only programme Katie Hopkins should be a part of is celebrity bungee jumping with no rope.

Also starting Vanessa feltz, Fred the weatherman, David Cameron and Jeremy paxman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum