Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean

+3
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 18:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sam Allardyce is going to sue Steve Kean for comments made on some YouTube video, full story here:

Fatty Sues Baldy

It's all rather amusing, but this is the bit that made me laugh out loud:

In the video Kean makes remarks which appear to be critical of Allardyce during his conversation with fans in a bar. In footage in which expletives are used Kean also appears to predict Blackburn will finish in the top half of the Premier League and win the Carling Cup.

Brilliant Very Happy

2Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 19:16

Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence.

3Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Things just seem to go from bad to worse at Blackburn. If Fat Sam does sue Kean then I hope the Venky's will give Kean some financial backing. The Venky's don't seem the type of people to chicken out of a legal battle.

4Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 19:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

They can curry favour with potential jurors if it comes to that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 20:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The 'Allardyce was sacked because he was a fucking crook' video -

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/steve-kean-calls-sam-allardyce-a-fcking-crook-video-footage/

Just to be on the safe side I guess, this site and myself do not share in any way the views of Kean expressed in the clip.

6Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 20:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty strong stuff indeed. I can see why Big Sam has called for the services of Sue, Grabbit and Runne.

Kean's best defence will be to blame it on the booze. He has previous for liking a drink.

7Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 20:55

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think its disgusting...

Steve kean does actually come across as a pretty down to earth bloke, one of the lads.

He was very obviously filmed without knowing about it and had put a few beers away.

I have opinions on various poeple and maybe say things about poeple when under pressure and under the influence of alcohol that I dont really mean or can be taken out of context if heard by the wrong poeple.

steve kean could be ruined by this and I wouldnt be amazed if the venkys just fuck him off with no backing.

They come across as the type that would do that...

8Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 23:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If Sam takes this to court, he's turned into some big Primadonna. After all, we know that he, and his son, have been mentioned in strange goings on, over the years. When you have as much money floating around, with as little governance as there is in football, the risks are low and the gains are high.

9Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 23:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm sure Allardyce is a nasty piece of work, but Kean just comes across as a bullshitter.

10Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 23:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agreed Doffer, but fairs fair, he is pissed Very Happy

11Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Didn't Allardyce once instruct his solicitors over Panorama?

Not much happened after that did it!

12Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 23:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, it could be said that neither won, coz if sam won, he would have let everyone know.

13Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Empty Re: Fat Sam To Sue Steve Kean Tue May 15 2012, 23:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If I recall correctly he / they (Redknapp, etc) only had a certain period of time (two years?) from the programme airing to commence court action.

All of them let the period lapse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum