Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Kean just possibly days away from going.....

+4
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This was taken from the BBC Gossip Coloumn (original story in The Guardian) but this is what it says....

The prospect of Steve Kean, 44, keeping his job as manager at Blackburn is getting "worse by the day", warns director of football Shebby Singh.

To be fair Blackburn have played well this season, so far, and only lost 1 game, so why talk like this. Now if it was about Coyle, I could understand it!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Shabby Singh comes across as a right two faced twit. Only yesterday on national TV, Venkytash Rao publicly stated that Blackburn were not looking for a replacement new manager. Why would Singh deliberately stir the shit unless they want Kean to resign by stirring things up.

It's not as if Blackburn are in the bottom three of the Championship! The acquisition of Jordan Rhodes should ensure that Blackburn get their fair share of goals so Singh would be better off keeping his trap shut. He has never managed a top football club to start with.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's a very strange situation, one I can't work out what the hell is going on to be honest.

If they were in out position I could understand it but apart from the huddersfield game they have played some good stuff by all accounts.

At least his teams seem to know how to defend.......

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:It's a very strange situation, one I can't work out what the hell is going on to be honest.

If they were in out position I could understand it but apart from the huddersfield game they have played some good stuff by all accounts.

Don't bother trying to understand what goes on in Blackburn. They are different from us.
Steve Kean just possibly days away from going..... Fans

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Very Happy
Numpty 28723 wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:It's a very strange situation, one I can't work out what the hell is going on to be honest.

Don't bother trying to understand what goes on in Blackburn. They are different from us.
Steve Kean just possibly days away from going..... Fans

Aww look that guy even has a ribbon for best looking Blackburn fan.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There'll be at least ten more "Steve Kean on the brink of being sacked" situations before he's actually fired.

He has resigned, before he was pushed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At 7pm I read he'd had very positive talks with the Venkys, 30 minutes later he'd resigned.

Coyle take note.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm more worried about Gartside getting him in as a replacement for Coyle.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Kean out! How dare he not have Blackburn 10 points clear at the top of the table after 6 games?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Trust me next time. My finger is definitely on the pulse when it comes to The Championship!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum