Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao.

+5
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
okocha
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 14:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Ignoring Nat's facetious comment, Bread, the match was played on a wicket that was seaming quite a lot, and in weather that was helping to move the ball more than normal both away and in through the air. We bowled the opposition out for 27.....and only just managed to get the runs in reply! You'll probably ask what the bowler at the other end was doing and he'll most likely say that he helped me by scaring the opposition to death with a healthy combination of beamers and bouncers.....
I've played league cricket at a standard just below Minor Counties level for years and love it. I used to be quite quick but now settle for movement through the air and a bit of cut off the wicket. Love batting too and have always been a reasonable performer but not exactly with the brute strength of the modern batsmen like McCullum and De Villiers!
Do you play, Breaders?

Local cricket is notorious for keeping records. We'll need proof of your claim before we can take you seriously and perhaps talk about it in the same breath as my volley at Deepdale in 1994.

Link us to the stats. If I don't see b Okocha ten times you will be a laughing stock.

22Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 14:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we go back on topic please boys and girls.

23Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:00

Yes, play is about to start.

24Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got my cheese sandwiches ready.

25Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm having some crinkly Cheddars.

26Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never seen them.

27Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 1zche1i

Stokes moves on to 74.

28Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to get some. I'm on the case.

29Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is more action on a tea break.

30Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:20

boltonbonce wrote:Got to get some. I'm on the case.

Remember me telling you about that big vat of ammonia that we used when we made Cheddars in that Jacobs bakery in Liverpool Bonce......

The one that stunk of stale cat wee......?

And never got cleaned out........

Think on.......

31Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:22

Stokes gone.

All out for about 400 now.

32Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stoke City?

33Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i see the tail has not wagged yet again breaders Rolling Eyes

34Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:27

Time yet, Mr Pig.

Buttler's gonna smash 'em up!

(Or go cheaply trying to hoik one over long off.....)

35Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Got to get some. I'm on the case.

Remember me telling you about that big vat of ammonia that we used when we made Cheddars in that Jacobs bakery in Liverpool Bonce......

The one that stunk of stale cat wee......?

And never got cleaned out........

Think on.......
Looks like Shortbread biscuits again.
Not too bad with a cuppa.

36Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry breaders i misread your post i thought it said we were all out for 400 Embarassed

37Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:31

357-6 at present.

Tredwell on 8, Buttler yet to score.

38Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what would England do without Bell and Root these days? You can always rely on them to pull us out of the brown stuff

39Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:37

357-7 now.

Tredwell offers up some slip catching practice and the Windies say thank you.

Stick a wig and a fake beard on Bell and try and sneak him back in.

40Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Looks like Shortbread biscuits again.
Not too bad with a cuppa.

You'd never eat anything ever again if listened to stories of what goes into food or into producing food.

They don't taste of ammonia or cat wee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum