Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bolton nuts countdown conundrum

+6
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

141bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What has been going on?

Have i missed something on this thread or something.

142bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 17:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:You need to get your priorities in order.
 you're right Barb, i've sent the wife and kids to her Mothers so i can fully concentrate on being an internet warrior

143bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 17:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What has been going on?

Have i missed something on this thread or something.

Just the usual talking of bollocks

144bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:26

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It doesn't bother me what a fake account says about me but I am bothered about it pissing all over the forum on all the time and effort that many people have put in for free, in an effort to make this place grow and become better for all of us.

People behind the scenes once again on a match day went to the trouble of setting up Radio Nuts, advertising it as best we could to attract people here to become members, setting up the Chat Box, providing instructions for visitors on how to receive the commentary and how to join the site, etc, etc and the last thing we wanted was for some sad bloke thinking he was funny by posting an attention seeking shite about them having a crap - and what it looked like.

For fucks sake, how old are you?  Do you think your kids would be proud of you reading such drivel from their own dad on a public forum?

The post was modded for the good of the site.

If you don't like it - or anyone else who wants to make something of it by reposting the text - then you know where the door is.
I did the shit post to see how long it took you to start,bread kicks off at me without cause and you let it go, not a peep out of you, he could say anything he likes and does and you ignore it, now he's in his element saying he told you so, you are pathetic sluffy.

If this is all you can post then why the fuck are you here?

Do everyone a favour and just fuck off!
As  a mod you are a disgrace , as a person you are a girls fanny.

145bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:28

Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It doesn't bother me what a fake account says about me but I am bothered about it pissing all over the forum on all the time and effort that many people have put in for free, in an effort to make this place grow and become better for all of us.

People behind the scenes once again on a match day went to the trouble of setting up Radio Nuts, advertising it as best we could to attract people here to become members, setting up the Chat Box, providing instructions for visitors on how to receive the commentary and how to join the site, etc, etc and the last thing we wanted was for some sad bloke thinking he was funny by posting an attention seeking shite about them having a crap - and what it looked like.

For fucks sake, how old are you?  Do you think your kids would be proud of you reading such drivel from their own dad on a public forum?

If you don't like it - or anyone else who wants to make something of it by reposting the text - then you know where the door is.
I did the shit post to see how long it took you to start,bread kicks off at me without cause and you let it go, not a peep out of you, he could say anything he likes and does and you ignore it, now he's in his element saying he told you so, you are pathetic sluffy.

Could have done better as a last post there jm.

146bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:32

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:The person behind the character is real? What else would he be?

I was trying to differentiate between the actual 'person' posting and the 'character' in which he posts as.

Sorry if I did not make that as clear as I should have done.
 I am not a fake i am Jake McHale a real person and Angry Dad is me as well, where you get this tweek thing from i dont have a clue, there is something wrong with you.

147bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:45

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

148bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:50

Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

Don't get grumpy with me snappy bollocks

149bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:54

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

I do what i want, you still did'nt answer what does last post meany2

150bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:15

Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

I thought you was gonna go on a mad rant as your last act on nuts jm. Go out in a blaze

151bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale - the original internet hardman and fantasist  Laughing

152bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone seen a cat?
Black with a white chest.
Answers to 'stop shitting on my lawn'.

153bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:33

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

I thought you was gonna go on a mad rant as your last act on nuts jm.  Go out in a blaze
Ah so you sussed the evil triangle is out to get me y2, for a second there i thought you had become one of them, nah i will give back what i get in a fair way and wait and see how they work it then you will need to look further afield for the fireworks, but fireworks there will be i promiss you, i've been reading up on my history the last few days and you would'nt believe the shit i've dug up.

154bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

I thought you was gonna go on a mad rant as your last act on nuts jm.  Go out in a blaze
Ah so you sussed the evil triangle is out to get me y2, for a second there i thought you had become one of them, nah i will give back what i get in a fair way and wait and see how they work it then you will need to look further afield for the fireworks, but fireworks there will be i promiss you, i've been reading up on my history the last few days and you would'nt believe the shit i've dug up.

Bye!

155bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:38

Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

Fuck are you on about.

Is nat David icke?

156bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 23:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

has he gone yet?  :pray:

157bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 23:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope so.

158bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Tue Apr 21 2015, 23:25

Need a cringe emoji

159bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Wed Apr 22 2015, 00:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope jake stays.

160bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 8 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Wed Apr 22 2015, 09:02

Boggersbelief wrote:I hope jake loves me long time

Finally. .....an emotional breakthrough for boggers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum