Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bolton nuts countdown conundrum

+6
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

41bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:35

Barb Dwyer wrote:NAT IS SHIT MANNAGAR

THIS ISN'T AN ANAGRAM

42bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dsddbnnjhdvngfddvmjfdxbnmjhdbbnjgvnuf. Ggbnnnfvgvnnucfngvbhbvgmbgbhtfv& yyjjnvvbhhbnvggffffbbnjnnnbbhhmvgcde ggrgjnhvvnngvvbbvvbnnjhbc ghhhmh utcn.

43bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Dsddbnnjhdvngfddvmjfdxbnmjhdbbnjgvnuf. Ggbnnnfvgvnnucfngvbhbvgmbgbhtfv& yyjjnvvbhhbnvggffffbbnjnnnbbhhmvgcde ggrgjnhvvnngvvbbvvbnnjhbc ghhhmh utcn.
:agree:

44bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:39

That's a town in Iceland.

45bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:That's a town in Iceland.

Made me laugh

46bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 08:09

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

S'eh nodirapa tabou sekfa si attha flyfuf.

47bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 11:44

You can't say that about Sluffy.

48bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It doesn't bother me what a fake account says about me but I am bothered about it pissing all over the forum on all the time and effort that many people have put in for free, in an effort to make this place grow and become better for all of us.

People behind the scenes once again on a match day went to the trouble of setting up Radio Nuts, advertising it as best we could to attract people here to become members, setting up the Chat Box, providing instructions for visitors on how to receive the commentary and how to join the site, etc, etc and the last thing we wanted was for some sad bloke thinking he was funny by posting an attention seeking shite about them having a crap - and what it looked like.

For fucks sake, how old are you?  Do you think your kids would be proud of you reading such drivel from their own dad on a public forum?

The post was modded for the good of the site.

If you don't like it - or anyone else who wants to make something of it by reposting the text - then you know where the door is.

49bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really been enjoying the site in recent weeks,and I know a lot of people work very hard behind the scenes in an effort to make the forum work.
But last night I got so pissed off I simply logged off and found something better to do.
This is the best Wanderers forum out there and it'd be a shame to let it descend into chaos.
I'm sure Brucie would agree.

50bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Really been enjoying the site in recent weeks,and I know a lot of people work very hard behind the scenes in an effort to make the forum work.
But last night I got so pissed off I simply logged off and found something better to do.
This is the best Wanderers forum out there and it'd be a shame to let it descend into chaos.
I'm sure Brucie would agree.

I'm glad I went out last night from what I heard on the grapevine!

51bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:54

Not saying I told you so, but I made my thoughts known when you let this clown back on last time.

AD used to be a funny character at one time but whoever's behind it (name and shame time?) is now just using it to stir up shit and post childish drivel.

How many pineapple rings can you hang on your willy.......

Seriously.....?

I've said before, fake characters can be funny and interesting and we've got possibly the best one I've ever come across (there's your cue, Johnny) on here and it makes the site a better, more attractive place but the AD / Jake McHail character adds nothing to the site in my honest opinion and we'd be far better off without it.

52bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:56

I dont think it was that bad last night just having a joke at the modded thing. It wasnt intended to upset anyone especially behind the scenes. I didn't see the pooh post so cant comment (or the repost for that matter) but trying to make it light hearted rather than let the vitriol boil over like it could have with some people on here (far too often) is surely better. Again if the conundrum thread offended anyone, i apologise.

53bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:57

Breadman wrote:Not saying I told you so, but I made my thoughts known when you let this clown back on last time.

AD used to be a funny character at one time but whoever's behind it (name and shame time?) is now just using it to stir up shit and post childish drivel.

How many pineapple rings can you hang on your willy.......

Seriously.....?

I've said before, fake characters can be funny and interesting and we've got possibly the best one I've ever come across (there's your cue, Johnny) on here and it makes the site a better, more attractive place but the AD / Jake McHail character adds nothing to the site in my honest opinion and we'd be far better off without it.

I wish i was a fake character but i am honestly this sad.

54bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:05

I think you misunderstand my point, mate.

I was giving you the nod to make a joke about me "coming across" Whittam, that's all.

Thought you'd have been on it in a flash. Very Happy

55bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The worrying thing about this is the AD/Jake character isn't actually fake.

56bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The worrying thing about this is the AD/Jake character isn't actually fake.

This.

57bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:22

I blame Johnny for everything.

58bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So do I.

59bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake can be quite a decent poster at time but with the amount of abuse he gets who could blame him for acting the way he does

60bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 3 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:41

Barb Dwyer wrote:I love Johnny for everything.

Gee thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum