Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked)

+5
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Spillthebeans
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hahahahahah.

"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Ibw44Ykj9fzqAQ

2"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:hahahahahah.

"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Ibw44Ykj9fzqAQ

Confirmed on Sky Sports News that Dalglish has been sacked.

OK it may be Liverpool but even Kenny's record is far superior to Coyle's!!!

What does it take to sack a useless, clueless Bolton manager?

3"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't think of a worse comparison.

4"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:40

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

not been a good week for the Scottish managers in the EPL, SAF loses title on last kick of the game, 2 get relegated and 2 get shown the door, only Davie and Paul got anything to smile about,

5"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Horrible man, brought nothing exciting to the league bar making a laughing stock of Liverpool FC, good riddance you nasty piece of work, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

6"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

oh I dunno

Kenny - ex Premiership clueless manager of a "top" club, age against him and stood by his team rightly or wrongly and knew how to play opposing teams.

Coyle - ex "Barclays Premier League" Manager clueless manager of an "average" club helped to send club down, who stood by his team rightly or wrongly, and didn't know how to play opposing teams - helped by attending same course, at same time, as Chelsea's ex manager (who got fired for being clueless) and no matter his age, won't improve.

7"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i had to compare them, i think stubbornness would be something i'd point too.

other than that, when you take into account the funds at their disposal and the expectations on the two clubs, it's chalk and cheese.

8"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

other than that, when you take into account the funds at their disposal and the expectations on the two clubs, it's chalk and cheese.

We had £8m worth of talent on the bench on Sunday!! We must be rich!

9"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If i had to compare them, i think stubbornness would be something i'd point too.

Expectations would be the same for both clubs - success!

10"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 16:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:If i had to compare them, i think stubbornness would be something i'd point too.

Expectations would be the same for both clubs - success!

Yes, and the definition of that is wildly dissimilar.

11"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Wed May 16 2012, 20:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to laugh when they mentioned Mourinho as a possible replacement. Some of them Scousers must have rocks in their heads.

12"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 12:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I want what ever John Barnes is smoking, he claims Liverpool will be a top 4 side again next year regardless of who takes over as manager.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16426_7762033,00.html

13"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 14:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Villas Boas has been approached.

Great thinking from Liverpool. Get rid of one disappointment from last season, replace him with another.

Where's the logic in the way some people run football clubs?

14"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 14:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The illogical appointment was giving the job to someone who has been out of the game for so long, allow them to fritter away obscene money on players like Henderson, Downing and Carroll, and then wonder why they fail.

AVB is a young, exciting coach with a great track record and new ideas.

Luis Suarez (Ajax) £22.7m
Andy Carroll (Newcastle) £35m
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) £20m*
Charlie Adam (Blackpool) £9m*
Stewart Downing (Aston Villa) £20m*
Doni (Roma) Free
Jose Enrique (Newcastle) £6m*
Sebastian Coates (Nacional) £7m *
Craig Bellamy (Man City) Free
* - estimated fees

15"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 15:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just under 100million on that pile of garbarge, I will put money on Suarez sounding out a move abraod over the summer.

16"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 19:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BREAKING: Roberto Martinez approached along with others.

17"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 19:22

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I will piss myself if Martinez ends up at Liverpool on the basis of a run of 10 games at Wigan.

Everything about Liverpool FC is laughable.

18"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 20:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool fans have always thought of Kenny Dalglish as one of their own. A feeling that will increase even more now that he is unemployed.

19"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Thu May 17 2012, 20:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It seems that Stuart Downing did get an assist this season after all!

20"KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Empty Re: "KING" Kenny "Walks" (Sacked) Fri May 18 2012, 11:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Scousers bring a new meaning to frugality. They have only gone and appointed Ken Dodd as their new manager so they can save money by not having to change the initials on the tracksuit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum