Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infested with worms

+13
Banks of the Croal
okocha
Sluffy
karlypants
wessy
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:44

Will one of the mods please ban me or delete my account. Because u keep coming back for more for some reason and it's just tedious shit yet again. I honestly thought after what he said he boggers would come back and not be a bulb again. Scott although he is scott has been quiet on the whole and not been offensive. Put the two together and a fleeting appearance from nat who has even fucked.off again and its just business as usual.

Before it gets daft im off

Scott, boggers. Think of the decent people who post on here who are sick of your shit and give it a break.

22Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:45

Evening Bonce - yup.

I'm off.

Big wide world out there.

See ya!

23Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:45

Breadman wrote:I've purposely stayed away for most of yesterday and today and I've just logged in to see what's going on and this is what I find.

This site's dying on its fucking arse because of all this bollocks.

Too many fake accounts, too many people only contributing to wum the others, owners trying to shaft each other behind the scenes in some weird internet geek-off and hardly any threads worth reading.

This used to be a great site once.

Shame.

Was posting at the same time as you.

Speak to you later. Just not on here

24Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:46

Blue and green by the way.

(I'm not on BA.)

25Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These worms suffer from senility.

26Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:49

Boggersbelief wrote:These worms suffer from senility.
You absolute fucking cock. (it's not bitching if it's true).

Later people.

27Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Evening Bonce - yup.

I'm off.

Big wide world out there.

See ya!
You've said goodbye countless times. And bonce was taking a break until Wednesday. it is extremely poor

28Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:

Later people.

I wonder if you'd insult me face to face bom

29Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And these worms cry alot.

30Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:51

Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

Later people.

I wonder if you'd insult me face to face bom

I would

31Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shall we find out?

32Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guys! Give it a rest.

33Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Guys! Give it a rest.

It's the pack mentality you see.

34Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:54

Boggersbelief wrote:Shall we find out?

:₩

Last edited by y2johnny on Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:59; edited 1 time in total

35Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 19:57

Looks like he must be on his way.

Oh joys

36Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was taking a break until Wednesday for a reason. 
I think I said some time ago that a close friend was dying from cancer,and a day or so ago I was told that the end was near. 
I booked some time off to go up to Newcastle and spend a few days with him and his family.
Unfortunately he passed away late last night,so it was all to no avail.
I enjoy nuts,it takes me away from the big wide world,and gives me the chance to chat and talk bollocks with fellow supporters. 
I wasn't really digging a big hole in the garden,I was simply mourning the passing of a very good friend.
That's all I want to say really. I hope you can get nuts back on track,because it's a great site,with some crackerjack posters.
It's been hard trying to crack jokes today. I think I'm done for the time being.

37Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:08

boltonbonce wrote:I was taking a break until Wednesday for a reason. 
I think I said some time ago that a close friend was dying from cancer,and a day or so ago I was told that the end was near. 
I booked some time off to go up to Newcastle and spend a few days with him and his family.
I enjoy nuts,it takes me away from the big wide world,and gives me the chance to chat and talk bollocks with fellow supporters. 
I wasn't really digging a big hole in the garden,I was simply mourning the passing of a very good friend.
That's all I want to say really. I hope you can get nuts back on track,because it's a great site,with some crackerjack posters.
It's been hard trying to crack jokes today. I think I'm done for the time being.

Im sorry to hear about your friend bonce.  And i would say on its day this is the best place to get you through it.  Today isnt one of them days.  Keep your chin up though.

38Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just stating my observations. You'll never find a bad word from me about bonce but he has sly digs at me likewise sluffy who called me a wum, never had a bad word about him until that point, yes I've had a pop at CD in the past but not for a while, yet he insists on talking about me.

Absolute drivel.

39Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I was taking a break until Wednesday for a reason. 

Sorry to hear about your loss Bonce.

40Infested with worms  - Page 2 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This should be the new Nuts Anthem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum