Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron?

+12
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Emma Jansen 1
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

121Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is anything ever enough for you bread, no wonder they all think you're a twat on the bolton news web page.

Sort your act out, stop being such an arse.

Start by cutting the racist crap out of your posts and we'll be fine, end of.

Think before you post, Breadman.

122Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 01:18

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

[quote="Barb Dwyer"][quote="Breadman"]Right..........this is like arguing with a tin of peas [/quote]

Racist. Tin of Peas is Rhyming slang for Japanese. Are you saying that Japanese people can't argue? It's a terrible slur on a fine civilisation.[/quote]
This is a disgusting person, ignorant and racist and the most horrible of people who should not be allowed to say these things. I know Japanese student friend she is nice person not like this man. He has sad life I think.

123Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 01:23

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

[quote="Breadman"]Yes, that's exactly what I'm inferring.

They also rack disciprin.[/quote]
You are a disgusting person, you were not raised in the right way by your parents I think.

124Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 09:12

...and you're a middle aged man pretending to be a 19 year old, Swedish girl on a football forum at half one in the morning.

Yeah, I'm the one with the problem clearly......

125Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 09:16

Breadman wrote:...and you're a middle aged man pretending to be a 19 year old, Swedish girl on a football forum at half one in the morning.

:clap:

126Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 09:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:...and you're a middle aged man pretending to be a 19 year old, Swedish girl on a football forum at half one in the morning.

+1

127Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 09:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

+1
+2

128Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The worst thing about the postponement is that we're in for another few weeks of speculation and bickering about a fight between two big lads where the outcome could be decided with one punch, lucky or otherwise so it's not as if anyone has a clue what is going to happen anyway.

129Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 12:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

+1
+2
Very Happy

130Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

131Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:-1
Fook me dumbs on strike, dumber steps in Very Happy

132Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

Keyboard warrior

133Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:33

MartinBWFC wrote:

Laughing

134Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bumchums have been recruiting I see

135Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Bumchums have been recruiting I see
They're paying me top dollar, make a counter offer!

136Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

137Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top dollar for bottom dollar work.

138Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:43

Nawww Boggerscott reunited!

139Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're the A team.

140Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 7 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Nawww Boggerscott reunited!

Did you just say nawww? Are you a 13 year old girl?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum