Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron?

+12
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Emma Jansen 1
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

21Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 21 2015, 20:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

22Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Jul 22 2015, 09:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughed at the "my underpants have more personality than you" comment.

23Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Laughed at the "my underpants have more personality than you" comment.

I'm surprised he actually wears them.

24Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Jul 25 2015, 20:44

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Screen11

25Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Jul 25 2015, 21:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury will smash Klit all over the ring, ill take bets.

26Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Jul 25 2015, 21:39

My money is on Gallagher

27Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Jul 25 2015, 21:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as you don't do a Reebok Trotter on me who didn't pay up when he said Chisora would beat Fury then i'm happy with that one:D

28Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Jul 25 2015, 21:51

Smile

29Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Jul 29 2015, 19:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klit is on another planet if he thinks he can walk through Fury, upset all day long on this one as Fury won't give a fuck it's in Germany.

Not scared one little bit.

30Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Jul 29 2015, 19:51

They missed a trick with this one. They could of hailed it as boxing klit of fury

31Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Jul 29 2015, 19:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suppose I'll watch it.
Although it's rather like watching 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

32Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:As long as you don't do a Reebok Trotter on me who didn't pay up when he said Chisora would beat Fury then i'm happy with that one:D

I'm still searching for the relevant post where A) I stated the amount of the bet and B) Where you advised me where to pay the money. scratch

33Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:As long as you don't do a Reebok Trotter on me who didn't pay up when he said Chisora would beat Fury then i'm happy with that one:D

I'm still searching for the relevant post where A) I stated the amount of the bet and B) Where you advised me where to pay the money. scratch

34Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That is odd, isn't it.

We should ask the public.

35Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Fury v Klitschko. Thu Sep 17 2015, 21:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A world title fight in Germany, the warrior Fury against a fighter that hasn't lost in years.

Rumour has it David Haye bottled it twice from fighting Fury because he was too dangerous, with no fear, Booth dropped the fight.

Anyway it should be a good match up, two big men with a title on the line.

I think Fury will win this, i have always said this.

36Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's the only thing we disagree on scott but I do not rate Tyson fury at all. He will get knocked out within 3 rounds

37Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Fri Sep 18 2015, 20:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When is it?

38Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Fri Sep 18 2015, 20:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oct 24 I think.

39Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Sep 19 2015, 21:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury will knock Klit out in round six.

40Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Sep 23 2015, 14:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury turned up to the latest presser dressed as batman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum