Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron?

+12
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Emma Jansen 1
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

241Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 10:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He might want redemption after such a poor performance. He knows he should have done better but maybe Father Time just caught up with him. I don't think he is short of a bob or two. His wife is  the stunningly beautiful actress Hayden Panettiere.  (Clare from Heroes)

242Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Go champ, put your money in. RT.

Dare i say i told you so.

Hahahaha.

Credit where it is due. I couldn't genuinely see Fury winning but he did it fair and square. I am happy to pay £40 to a charity of your choice. Just let me know where you wish the money to be donated and I will forward £40 to BoltonNuts admin to make the payment as if it came from BoltonNuts. ( A bit of free advertising if you like.)

Personally, I think Anthony Joshua has the makings of a world class heavyweight and if he were to fight Fury I would happily pay to watch that one.

Fair play R.T. i think Christies hospital would be nice.

Full respect there, i think Fury would smash Joshua to bits, i think DW will beat Joshua next month.

243Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:45

Nice one Scott and RT.

:clap:

244Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Nice one Scott and RT.

:clap:

Well played fellas!

:toppoints:

245Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done men. :like:

246Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:25

boltonbonce wrote:Well done men. :like:

Has Beckford scored yet....?  Very Happy

247Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:I couldn't believe the punch stats when I read them.

Klitschko only threw about 60 in the entire fight.

Shameful.

I think you've got the details a bit mixed but your conclusion is still correct.

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 _86947117_klitschko_13strides2

Klitschko never throws a lot of punches but his punch statistics against Fury made for very grim reading: 52 landed, and only 18 of them power punches, over 36 minutes of boxing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34958866

248Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Well done men. :like:

Has Beckford scored yet....?  Very Happy
They're looking for a bigger barn door. Shocked

249Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:42

I was going off The Grauniad's stats after the fight, Sluff:

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2015/nov/28/wladimir-klitschko-v-tyson-fury-boxing-live

They had him down for only throwing 69 punches (ooh - er, missus!)

Should have known they'd ballsed it up - It's The Grauniad !

250Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Dec 02 2015, 15:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wladimir Klitschko will attempt to regain his world heavyweight titles by taking up his option for a rematch with new champion Tyson Fury next year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34985570

251Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that will be a hard sell if its anything like the first fight, i've seen more action getting to the front of the January sales queue

252Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:that will be a hard sell if its anything like the first fight, i've seen more action getting to the front of the January sales queue
Laughing

253Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 05:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klit will lose again, Fury won't allow Klit to throw another punch again, and if he comes in he'll get sparked.

254Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 05:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning Scott. Don't think I'll be watching. He says he won't fight Haye,but if the money was right I bet he'd think again.

255Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 06:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely won't be watching this after that shambles last weekend. Klit let me down massively. 

Anthony Joshua is coming for fury

256Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 06:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury will prove that he is the best heavyweight ever .

257Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 09:02

scottjames30 wrote:Fury will prove that he is the best heavyweight ever .

The best at what?

258Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Fury will prove that he is the best heavyweight ever .

The best at what?
Dressing up as Batman and acting like a total bellend.

259Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:06

Or dodgy tarmacking?

260Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 13 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ALI wouldn't cope with these heavyweights of today, what was he about 14 stone?

These giants would smash him to bits.

Fury Fury Fury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum