Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny's Movie Comp

+12
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Copper Dragon
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 47]

21Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 10:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whats the film were he played the devils son? Worst film ever!

22Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 10:04

Norpig wrote:whats the film were he played the devils son? Worst film ever!
little nicky

not one of his best i must admit.

23Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 11:13

8 Crazy Nights is a good film.

24Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 17:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

50 First Dates is Adam Sandlers' best work. Wedding Singer 2nd. Common component? Drew Barrymore.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 17:47

Keegan wrote:50 First Dates is Adam Sandlers' best work. Wedding Singer 2nd. Common component? Drew Barrymore.

I love all of them. Even little nicky.....

But billy madison for me is superb. Happy gilmore and then the wedding singer

26Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love Adam Sandler Films!

27Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:so my dad is absolutely loaded.  He runs his own business and is close to retiring soon.  i've just lived off his fortune pretty much, goofed around with my mates, getting drunk and pretty much just taking liberties left right and centre.

Anyway, i just always assumed i would inherit the business, but my dad decided to give it to one of his employees, a proper snake called carl.  anyway we came up with a solution.  as i didn't finish secondary school i had to take 11 gcse's and pass them in a year.  and if i did that i would prove to my dad i could work hard when needed and would therefore inherit the company.

At this point I thought it was a legitimate post. I was going to applaud your honesty.

Now I just think you're an ostrich.

28Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:so my dad is absolutely loaded.  He runs his own business and is close to retiring soon.  i've just lived off his fortune pretty much, goofed around with my mates, getting drunk and pretty much just taking liberties left right and centre.

Anyway, i just always assumed i would inherit the business, but my dad decided to give it to one of his employees, a proper snake called carl.  anyway we came up with a solution.  as i didn't finish secondary school i had to take 11 gcse's and pass them in a year.  and if i did that i would prove to my dad i could work hard when needed and would therefore inherit the company.

At this point I thought it was a legitimate post. I was going to applaud your honesty.

Now I just think you're an ostrich.

Im no ostrich. My head is in the clouds.

29Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always trouble when an ostrich goes bad. Gangs of them near us raid the corner shop every week,with the help of local thugs.
Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Giphy

30Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 08:36

boltonbonce wrote:Always trouble when an ostrich goes bad. Gangs of them near us raid the corner shop every week,with the help of local thugs.
Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Giphy
Thats not just any thug, thats the king of the 619

31Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 10:34

Didn't he kill some bloke in the ring in Mexico?

Or did I dream that?

EDIT: Just googled it and he did. (Sort of.)

32Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 10:36

Breadman wrote:Didn't he kill some bloke in the ring in Mexico?

Or did I dream that?
Yeah, something went wrong and i don't think he died straight away but it was from the blow he took to the head.

33Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 10:45

Cardiac arrest brought on after a falling, neck first, onto the ropes after a flying 619 from Mysterio apparently.

Not nice.

34Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty so this is a little bit weird......... Fri May 01 2015, 22:18

I'm kind of lucky. I live a good life. Do what i want, when i want and who i want. Move on from meaningless relationship to meaningless relationship. Im a one man island.

Anyway, i decided to go to mix it up and go to this group to meet women. And i did. Problem is her mates kid latched onto me and looked upto me.

I helped him out because his mum was a bit of a weirdo and got him some trendy trainers, helped out with bullies and stuff. Now he doesnt stop mithering me.

35Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 22:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe you could have your own competition thread Johnny to put all these in? Smile

36Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 22:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wolf of wall street

37Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 22:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh shit, it's about a boy

38Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 22:20

karlypants wrote:Maybe you could have your own competition thread Johnny to put all these in? Smile

We could do. And then i can edit the top one to keep score. The sad thing is im going through my sky planner to give me ideas

39Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 22:21

Boggersbelief wrote:Oh shit, it's about a boy

See already joint second boggers now, CORRECT

40Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Fri May 01 2015, 22:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 47]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum