Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Arab Emirates FA Cup.

+3
Numpty 28723
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:19

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Wow... 

So basically, OUR FA cup, the oldest competition in world football, is not sponsored by a company anymore like 'normal' football competitions... but by a fucking actual country? a county with dubious laws and silly headgear... 

A totally WTF are you doing, money grabbing twat decision. Who will benefit from the extra money... a few directors on the FA board thats who, clubs and fans wont... 

We should sponsor another countries domestic cup competition and rename it 'the British Cup'...

You're a reasonably articulate guy Rebel, but as soon as you give an opinion on something you come across as a complete tool.

God knows where your warped view of the world actually comes from but you really need your head examining Rebel!

22 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:

So basically, OUR FA cup, the oldest competition in world football, is not sponsored by a company anymore like 'normal' football competitions... but by a fucking actual country? a county with dubious laws and silly headgear... 

A totally WTF are you doing, money grabbing twat decision. Who will benefit from the extra money... a few directors on the FA board thats who, clubs and fans wont... 

We should sponsor another countries domestic cup competition and rename it 'the British Cup'...

You're a reasonably articulate guy Rebel, but as soon as you give an opinion on something you come across as a complete tool.

God knows where your warped view of the world actually comes from but you really need your head examining Rebel!
See OP, realise where confusion came from... 

Its all trotters fault.

23 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:21

Ignore him, Rebel.

He's part of the conspiracy and is just trying to muddy the waters.

We know we're right, mate.

24 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:26

To be fair, once the ISIS/Soviet allegiance rises up and takes over the world, Rebel going to look pretty fucking clever.

Until then I'm not too sure.

25 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Its all trotters fault.

I take full responsibility for any confusion. I was that annoyed at reading of the selling off of the Football family jewels! Embarassed

26 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Its all trotters fault.

I take full responsibility for any confusion. I was that annoyed at reading of the selling off of the Football family jewels! Embarassed
And me reading your post made me annoyed and led to the slightly embarrassing situation we find ourselves in now... 

Complete arsehole...  :flog:

27 The Arab Emirates FA Cup. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Emirates FA Cup. Wed Apr 29 2015, 17:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They used to sponsor FIFA but have pulled out and gone for the FA cup instead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum