Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jussi on his way out! - NIXON

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Empty Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Fri May 18 2012, 00:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Jussi Jaaskelainen is waiting on a move to West Brom - as he makes his exit from relegated Bolton.

The veteran Finn's contract is up and the Baggies, who had on-loan Birmingham keeper Ben Foster between the sticks last season, are interested, but cannot commit until they find a new manager.

Jaaskelainen is set to decline the chance to stay at the Trotters on a reduced contract and then open official talks with Albion once they have hired Roy Hodgson's successor.

Championship play-off finalists West Ham, set to lose England's Rob Green this summer, are also interested, depending on whether they get promoted and if they can land other targets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Empty Re: Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Fri May 18 2012, 08:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hope this is complete bullshit...

ive always thought of him as 'mr bolton' (along the same lines as Super Kev)

id rather he stayed at HOME and took up a bit of coaching etc as well...

hes an adopted boltonian.

3Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Empty Re: Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Fri May 18 2012, 10:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He should take it, he,d be stupid not to and good luck to him. He cant get in a crap team like ours and in the championship. He could have another 2 seasons in the prem on good wages, i hope he takes it. I dont think he should be playing second fiddle to the pink panther just yet, he,d still be my no 1 next season.

4Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Empty Re: Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Fri May 18 2012, 12:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good luck to the guy if he leaves, he has been a cracking servant to the club and I still think he is a better keeper than Bogdan but if he can play at the top level for 2 more years then I don't blame him for taking it.

5Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Empty Re: Jussi on his way out! - NIXON Fri May 18 2012, 13:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really don't see the point in offering him a new deal tbh.

Bogdan is clearly number 1 and we have rob lainton who is apparently fairly decent.

Even "small" money to Jussi is going to be fairly "big" money so its another baffler for me.

That said i hope he does find first team football somewhere, a fantastic servant and a terrific shot stopper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum