Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea win the league again.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chelsea win the league again. Empty Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 15:37

....by boring everybody else to death.

I dislike Chelsea for a number of reasons - 

John Terry

Bent foreign owner who made his money out of doing god only knows what after Communism collapsed

They're from London

Mourinho and all the bollocks he spouts

That time they relegated us on the last day at Stamford Bridge

Take your pick, there's loads of reasons.

But the main one for me now is that they play such terrible, attrition-based football.

Yes, it's effective but it's crap to watch.

At least when Liverpool and Utd were winning the title every year, they played decent attacking football that was good to watch.

Chelsea grind out results and I'd rather watch Loose Women on a loop than sit through a Chelsea match.

So well done them.......I hope they're happy with themselves.

2Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 15:38

I bet they are

3Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 15:40

63-6.

Buttler not out after Billy Bowden had to reverse his decision after a review.

4Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shropshire Blue on Carrs water biscuits.

5Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone like that cheese in a tube?

6Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:44

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone like that cheese in a tube?

Primula?

7Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it called Germolene?

8Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:45

Ky jelly isnt cheese bonce

9Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:45

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone like that cheese in a tube?

Yeah.

The wife insists on keeping a tube of it in the bathroom.

Not sure what sort of cheese it is but whatever it is, it's infused with mint.

It's quite pleasant actually.

10Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No. Tastes like it though.

11Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I didn't realise how boring Chelsea were until they played Arsenal t'other week - fuck me I've heard of playing for a point but it was ridiculous.

12Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea win the league again. Z

13Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I didn't realise how boring Chelsea were until they played Arsenal t'other week - fuck me I've heard of playing for a point but it was ridiculous.

What's this got to do with cheese?

Lactose intolerant posts elsewhere please.

14Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:48

No, that's not it.

It's this. I think it's a French cheese:

Chelsea win the league again. Aquafresh

15Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's ok with Ryvita.
But this is my fave.
Chelsea win the league again. Preparation-H%20rectal%20gel%2025%20g9078d314-7f03-42dc-9907-a08c00b50332

16Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 16:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Do you use an Electric Cheesebrush or just a normal Cheesebrush to put it on your crackers Breadman?

17Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 18:37

Copper Dragon wrote:Do you use an Electric Cheesebrush or just a normal Cheesebrush to put it on your crackers Breadman?

Electric obviously - I'm not a caveman.

I also use it for removing the dog's winnits.

18Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 18:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vulgar.

19Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 18:45

And a criminal waste of perfectly serviceable booze.

Wankers.

20Chelsea win the league again. Empty Re: Chelsea win the league again. Sun May 03 2015, 20:18

Spider Legs

Spider Legs
David Ngog
David Ngog

Hate chelsea rather city won it, shit sunday is my boozer blitz day going to stop no3w.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum