Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chin up Manda - We still love you!

+3
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 00:50

You're like the Clegg to my Cameron.........

22Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 00:59

...and of course, I have nothing but respect for you because of that fact.

23Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 00:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes I'm sorry Chairmanda.

I'm glad that she took time out from her busy schedule to post on this small but vibrant forum.

That's exactly what I'd have done.

24Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 01:30

You got a personal beef with our Manda, Copps?

Sounds like it.

That's twice tonight you've done that.

I didn't get your earlier "Another 'she'? How original" comment and I'm none the wiser now if I'm honest, but it does indicate some sort of "issue" that you may have with our Manda.

Do tell.......

I like you Copps and I hope this is all some sort of misunderstanding thing and if I've misjudged it and got it wrong I apologise honestly.

But I'm not sure that's the case......

25Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 01:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh do settle down Breadman, some things may not be obvious to some folk.

There's nothing wrong with Chairmanda.

I'm a Falklands veteran with an addiction to rollmop herrings.

26Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 02:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Manda's real Copper.

http://bathlibdems.org.uk/wards-sb/bath-sb/abbey-sb/manda-rigby

Unfortunately because she stood for the Liberals she took the backlash for them in the Parliamentary at Devizes -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000665

And also too in the locals at Bath -

http://democracy.bathnes.gov.uk/mgElectionAreaResults.aspx?ID=295

A good caring person as been kicked in the teeth - not because she was trying to get from politics as much as she could for herself but because she did care and was helping people who needed it - and was dumped by the mindless sheep who simply vote for the colour of the rosette and NOT the person who is actually wearing it.

I'm certain Manda's quite strong enough to cope without our best wishes but I thought a little bit of empathy from our Nuts 'family' would be greatly appreciated right now.

There's lots of Nuts threads that you could have pissed on but this wasn't one of them.

I think you are bang out of order to be honest and can only assume that you're either completely insensitive of others feelings or you genuinely thought Manda was a fake account.

Neither of which alternatives make you look particularly good at the moment imo.

27Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 02:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You've only lost a battle, Manda. You'll get 'em next time.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 06:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Life goes on Manda.
maybe you'll now find time to tell me your 'Brucie' anecdote.
Anyway,keep fighting for what you believe in.

'One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors'.

Plato.

29Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 08:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well done for going for it Amanda.
Here in Cheltenham we have a very good LD MP (or was), and I voted for him because he really has been good for the town. he was kicked out for a new, hardly known, Tory. Sometimes, life isn't fair.

30Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 08:59

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks, I'm genuinely very touched by your good wishes (mainly!). Feeling very raw, lots of people I know who worked so hard for their constituents are today waking up without a role in life. Sure they will bounce back, they are decent honourable folk, like Martin in Cheltenham, Gloswhite. As for me, I am beyond gutted, but will get over it. More time to watch Bolton next season....let's hope that's a positive!

31Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Chin up Amanda and take no notice of the idiot in post 23 of this thread.  :facepalm:

I believe that he thought your account was one of them silly accounts that we get on here. Not to mention that it was way past his bedtime and that he'd been on the falling down water.

Best wishes to you Amanda.

32Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:10

Copper Dragon wrote:Chin up Amanda and take no notice of the idiot in post 23 of this thread.  :facepalm:

I believe that he thought your account was one of them silly accounts that we get on here. Not to mention that it was way past his bedtime and that he'd been on the falling down water.

Best wishes to you Amanda.

Nice come back. It's bolton nuts not numb nuts Very Happy

33Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Nice come back. It's bolton nuts not numb nuts Very Happy

No one was abused (apart from me) so no harm done.  Smile

34Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:15

Copper Dragon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Nice come back. It's bolton nuts not numb nuts Very Happy

No one was abused (apart from me) so no harm done.  Smile

Did you think chairmanda was AD?

35Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No Johnny, I wasn't that toasted.  Very Happy

36Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:29

Thank fuck for that!

I was worried for a bit last night - thought you'd had a stroke and gone completely fucking mental.

Top man, Copps.  Very Happy

37Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I really shouldn't have gone for the Port after midnight Breadman. 

I blame the rotten election and the thought of going to Hull and back.  Very Happy

38Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:51

Port after Midnight?

Ooh....get you, ya posh bastard.

Sounds like an Evelyn Waugh book.  Very Happy

What's wrong with Tesco Value Whisky like us plebs drink?

39Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 20:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was a Christmas present Breadman. I usually just use it for cooking and making fruit puddings.

Truth is I couldn't be bothered going down the cellar for more home brew and that was to hand.  Rolling Eyes

40Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chin up Manda - We still love you! Sat May 09 2015, 21:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chin up Manda - We still love you! - Page 2 Posh-twat-meme-generator-yes-quite-ah-ha-huh-haaa-945011

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum