Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it time chorley fans got over it

+2
boltonbonce
scottjames30
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Typa an a and when the one with the à shows up in the bar where it keys you choose the words click and hold it and delete it from dictionary. Works on s5 anyway

Ta a.

22is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:16

Take it that worked

23is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks, thankyou very much.

24is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:20

Now can i please get back to wooing the number one chick with a dick in preston two years running please.

25is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

26is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:21

Natasha don't make me start doing poetry and shit. I will turn this into the gayest footy forum on the net if you don't stop sulking

27is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Now can i please get back to wooing the number one chick with a dick in preston two years running please.

You can for me my old sunshine.

28is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:24

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Its not our fault
Chorley are pooh

29is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:25

Where has she gone? There are 3 hidden members but she isn't one of them.

30is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:26

I'm one. Boggers another. Not sure who the third is. Might be my dad

31is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley are sad
Nuts are mad
We're big
Change your wig

32is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Sampfbf2758188c1edb8

33is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

34is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:46

Why has someone else gone into hiding. Is it like witless protection?

35is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:47

Honestly that was suppose to say witness.

36is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's too quiet Barb. I'm off to take refuge in my own thread,if Johnny hasn't trashed it that is.
There's trouble brewing.

37is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 21:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Barb Dwyer wrote:Honestly that was suppose to say witness.

Very Happy

I don't know why people have recently decided to hide that they are on line?

Same people too mostly, Boogers, Johnny, Bonce and now Scott.

We did try to disable the 'hide' function when we started this forum but the system would not let us.

38is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've been outed by Sluffy. Is there no privacy?

I have to hide,for obvious reasons.

I knew something was up. I'm in great danger. Off to my thread before gobby exposes more of my secrets. Razz

39is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:01

Sorry Sluffy but that's bollocks.

Again.

You banned him for being a shit-stirring dickhead and only let him back on the strict understanding that if he started again, you'd bin him for good.

Which he has done.

I'm not the one following him round on here, poking him with a stick because I think it's funny trying to wind up strangers on the internet, he is.

But yet again, you've decided to spin this as "6 of one, half a dozen of the other" and try and make out that I'm doing the same.

Which I'm fucking not.

I'm not the one trying to provoke a reaction, he is.

He's the one who seems obsessed with following me on threads and trying to start trouble, not the other way round.

Ok, I bite back on occasion but it's only ever in response to him following me round, having a pop and trying to get a reaction.

And I'm getting sick to the back teeth of you spinning it in the way you do, simply because you don't want to follow through on the the sanction that you made a condition of his return, ie carry on trying to stir up pointless shit and you will get banned.

You've obviously got no intention of making good on that commitment and that's your prerogative, it's your site afterall, but please spare me the sanctimonious, patronising "Will you two please pack it in?" shtick.

40is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 2 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman, give it a rest, you're just so argumentative is unbelievable.

You give as good as you get, grow up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum