Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it time chorley fans got over it

+2
boltonbonce
scottjames30
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 3 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:06

...and then he does this:Back tracks and makes out he's whiter than white and "it was all a big laugh" and he was only messing about.

And you buy it because it suits you to.

Utter fucking bollocks.

42is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 3 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not saying that I'm whiter that white, that's more rubbish from you.

What I am saying is that you give as good as you get, simple as that, you need to grow up and stop crying like a baby.

You don't like it when the boot is on the other foot now do you?

Let's face the real facts, anyone that disagrees with you or you don't like you go out of your way to get banned.

Fact.

43is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 3 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat has made the word 'utter' cool. I see it a lot on here now

44is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 3 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Mon May 11 2015, 22:22

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Nat has made the word 'utter' cool. I see it a lot on here now

That's just utter Boggers and it beggars belief.

45is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 3 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Tue May 12 2015, 09:15

scottjames30 wrote:I'm not saying that I'm whiter that white, that's more rubbish from you.

What I am saying is that you give as good as you get, simple as that, you need to grow up and stop crying like a baby.

You don't like it when the boot is on the other foot now do you?

Let's face the real facts, anyone that disagrees with you or you don't like you go out of your way to get banned.

Fact.

My point is that I wouldn't have to "give as good as I get" if Sluffy actually stood by his principles for once and did what he said he'd do if you (inevitably) started up your one-man dickhead act again.

This isn't you and me having some tit for tat running battle on here, it's you following me round, posting childish shit, trying to get me to bite.

But because Sluffy is more concerned about keeping the numbers up, he's happy to ignore the fact that he said he'd bin you for good if you started doing that again, but that gives him a problem so what does he do?

He tries to spin it that I'm as much to blame as you are, knowing full well it's not true, just so he doesn't have to deal with you properly.

And it's not just me who can see it, as the PM's and e-mails I've had recently can attest.

It's never going to get resolved by the site's owners, for the reasons outlined above, so here's one last appeal from me:

Scott, will you please stop with your constant attempts to get a reaction out of me by following me round, posting digs and generally trying to start a fight?

It's childish, boring and nobody outside your head wants to have to wade through it.

46is it time chorley fans got over it - Page 3 Empty Re: is it time chorley fans got over it Wed May 13 2015, 09:13

So quick serious question, where is Nat?

Surely it cant still be the chorley thing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum