Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you believe this shit?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can you believe this shit? Empty Can you believe this shit? Thu May 28 2015, 23:04

Just been for a waz and thought: "Hm....smells a bit like Bovril. Wonder if other people ever get that?"

So I googled "My wee smells like beefburgers" for a laugh.

And this came up as the third hit:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread3532.html

(The first two were webmed type sites saying it was perfectly normal, by the way.)

Anyroad, read the comments on that forum and see what you think.

Supplements, excess iron, ketone imbalance and other nerdy shit.......

The internet is a wonderful thing but has it become a crutch for life's terminally introverted worriers?

I think maybe it has.....

2Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 00:10

Just been back to the bathroom.

Strawberry Angel Delight now.

Quite pleasant.

3Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 00:11

Sometimes mine smells like sugar puffs. I don't even eat sugar puffs.

4Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 00:20

Don't sweat it.

I haven't eaten strawberry Angel Delight since 1978.

5Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 00:20

Smile

6Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 00:27

Shouldn't you be in bed?

I'm off work and The Boss isn't here so I've got licence to stay up late and waste my life on the internet.

You're a (semi) responsible adult and should know better. 

Very Happy

7Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 00:58

I've been up wrapping presents for the littlest ones birthday tomorrow. That's me being responsible. Wrapping presents and watching season 4 of trailer park boys Smile

8Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 01:04

y2johnny wrote:I've been up wrapping presents for the littlest ones birthday tomorrow. That's me being responsible. Wrapping presents and watching season 4 of trailer park boys Smile

Julian approves:

Can you believe this shit? Hqdefault

9Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 01:10

I always thought it looked proper shit. The adverts for promoting it never did it justice. Just downloaded the rest of season 4 and 5. Hopefully be onto season 6 by Monday Smile

10Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 01:15

Honestly (as you have recently learnt), it's absolute quality - quite subtle in places and pre-dated The Office (for which Gervais was feted for being the king of "almost real documentary" by a good few weeks (very important in the world of TV apparently).

Me and Mr Pig have been championing its cause on here for a while.

I've got 'em all on DVD and keep recycling 'em when I'm bored.

Thank Christ for Comedy Central.

11Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Fri May 29 2015, 21:21

Nearly finished season 4 now. Three words (i hope your reading this mr mcdanger as it could work in wwe).......the green bastard. :rofl:

I am really hooked on it and season 10 is out next year but i will have caught up by then end of next week i reckon.

12Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Sat May 30 2015, 11:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

has Conky been in it yet Johnny? Can't remember where he first appeared but always makes me laugh when he pops up  Very Happy

13Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Sat May 30 2015, 11:53

Norpig wrote:has Conky been in it yet Johnny? Can't remember where he first appeared but always makes me laugh when he pops up  Very Happy

I absolutely pissed myself at conky. Best episode so far. Shows what a good character bubbles is. I hope he is in it again. Hes only been in it once so far. When the vet reopens and bubbles has toothache.

Just finished 4 and started on season 5 now.

14Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Sat May 30 2015, 17:30

I think Conky is alive and well and posting on here.

Starts trouble, winds everybody up then sits back and says "It wasn't me -I'm just a dummy."

Very Happy

15Can you believe this shit? Empty Re: Can you believe this shit? Sat May 30 2015, 17:34

Breadman wrote:I think Conky is alive and well and posting on here.

Starts trouble, winds everybody up then sits back and says "It wasn't me -I'm just a dummy."

Very Happy

Smile

I think the full cast can be found on here truth be told

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum