Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer has finally arrived

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer has finally arrived Empty Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I arrived home earlier from the Nelson Amateur Dramatics Society and told the wife that I had got a part in a play, playing a drunken bum.
She said "Well you won't have to get into character for that".

So I hit her with a 4ft length of 3 by 2.

Don't worry people as the 3 by 2 stood up to the challenge and is now part of the wooden barbecue that I have made.

I might fire it up tomorrow seeing as summer has finally arrived.

Anyone else firing the barby up?

2Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm scared by a BBQ I went to many years ago.

3Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm scared by a BBQ I went to many years ago.

The Sam Allardyce one, you mean?

4Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Had to go to college tonight, otherwise the BarBQ would have been lit. Tomorrow night going in A-dam for a nice meal overlooking the canal at the Hilton Hotel.

5Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

That's the one. But in truth I never liked them anyway. I just don't like BBQ'd food.

6Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

That's the one. But in truth I never liked them anyway. I just don't like BBQ'd food.

I actually agree with you. The best ones are the true professional BBQ's where everything is considered from meats to salads; whereas the home made ones with either charcoal or gas are just completely pants.

Although, saying that, I was almost pressurised into a BBQ tonight by the girlfriend - luckily I had college between 630 and 830, so just soup and sandwiches when I got back!!!

7Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had my first BBQ tonight. Two fillet steaks, a Cumberland ring and eight fresh prawns from the Persian Gulf. I'm having another one tomorrow night. I just buy the cheap disposable jobs for a couple of quid. Can't beat it.

8Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I just buy the cheap disposable jobs for a couple of quid. Can't beat it.

You're a class act RT.

9Summer has finally arrived Empty Re: Summer has finally arrived Tue May 22 2012, 21:57

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just finished the first BBQ of May. Obviously had a couple in March too. Moved house on Saturday and been in the garden at every opportunity! Still unpacking too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum