Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toys you had as a kid

+4
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 11:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a few different packs of these as well! Very Happy

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 2Q==

62Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 11:16

karlypants wrote:Had a few different packs of these as well! Very Happy

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 2Q==
i loved top trumps

63Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 17:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Tsl-vintage-blow-football-set-with-blowpipes-made-from-british-celanese-bobbins-c.1940s-5402-p

64Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 19:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had the usual Lego and matchbox cars also when I was a kid but wasn't really into action figures etc.

Had some meccano as well. Smile

65Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 19:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a screwball scramble I think it was called.

An assault course type of game with a marble and had to get from start to finish in a certain time, it had a timer with it you could wind up.

Anyone else have one? Very Happy

66Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 22:16

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:I had a screwball scramble I think it was called.

An assault course type of game with a marble and had to get from start to finish in a certain time, it had a timer with it you could wind up.

I bought my lad one last Christmas. He basically only got it because I wanted to relive my childhood. The missus would have told me to piss off if I said I wanted a screwball scramble for Christmas so I had no option but to let my boy receive it on my behalf. Very Happy

67Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 22:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:I had a screwball scramble I think it was called.

I bought my lad one last Christmas. He basically only got it because I wanted to relive my childhood. The missus would have told me to piss off if I said I wanted a screwball scramble for Christmas so I had no option but to let my boy receive it on my behalf. Very Happy
lol!

I bet you both had lots of fun with it! Smile

68Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 22:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How could I ever forget the pop up pirate and Mr potato head! Very Happy

I would add pics but currently on phone. Smile

69Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 23:07

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I had one of these.

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Th?&id=JN.K68aZhwK9cY1aA9txS1ILA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

70Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 23:13

Is that you in the pic again?

Very Happy

71Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 23:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yeah i'm the little fella, learning from

Our Jud Very Happy

72Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 18 2015, 23:20

Nice socks!

And they were proper flagstones, them.

You don't get them nowadays.

Bloody concrete and tarmac.....

How are kids supposed to play Hopscotch nowadays?

Very Happy

73Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Fri Jun 19 2015, 12:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 20be0996c1f0eb8f07f72b5a3f69d9a4

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 3f8f35f385a58310cb04903fd16fc9a4

74Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Fri Jun 19 2015, 13:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone I knew at school had one of those play things where penguins used to climb the stairs and slide all the way down.

Can't for the life of me think what they are called!

75Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Fri Jun 19 2015, 19:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is what I was thinking about!

I used to be fascinated with it! Very Happy

Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 E17092_800

76Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Fri Jun 19 2015, 19:52

I had pop up pirate. I always liked monopoly and trivial pursuit when u was a kid.

77Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 25 2015, 15:14

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Spice girls dolls i had.

78Toys you had as a kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Toys you had as a kid Thu Jun 25 2015, 15:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4