Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I the new Angry Dad?

+4
Boggersbelief
okocha
xmiles
Norpig
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 01:01

I tend not to post much during the day now with work and other commitments (the wife, going to the dentists, making sure Britney Spears is safe on tour, walking the dog, watchin' telly, havin me hair cut, riding me bike, mowing the lawn, trying to decide which of my harem of women to "pleasure", pickin' me nose, etc) and I've noticed that a pattern as started to develop.

I'm only really posting when everybody else as gone to bed.

Does this make me the new Angry Dad - Fuckin' hope not.

I might have to veer off in a new direction to stop the rot.

I'm thinking of pretending that I've moved to Preston, had a sex change and become a successful business woman.

Is that sort of thing popular on the internet?

2Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 08:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

have you been drinking again Breaders?  Very Happy

3Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 09:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

No.

4Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 11:02

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No, but writing "as" instead of "has" makes you sound more like Sluffy........

5Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 11:06

Very Happy

Glad somebody picked up on that.

I threw that in just to be mischievous.

6Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 12:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:No, but writing "as" instead of "has" makes you sound more like Sluffy........

Hmm, I noticed that too.

7Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 12:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Very Happy

Glad somebody picked up on that.

I threw that in just to be mischievous.

Ok sluffy

8Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 14:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Is that sort of thing popular on the internet?

Not on the internet, but it is on Bolton Nuts.

9Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 18:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad has declared war, he says this thread is the final straw, expect a new member full of rage in the next few hours.

He is flying back from L.A. to sort this out.

10Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 18:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Angry Dad has declared war, he says this thread is the final straw, expect a new member full of rage in the next few hours.

I hope he has got his hair cut and changed his dress sense! Very Happy

11Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 18:42

scottjames30 wrote:Angry Dad has declared war, he says this thread is the final straw, expect a new member full of rage in the next few hours.

Can he get wifi in that doorway?

Am I the new Angry Dad? Tramp

12Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 19:01

Ah......evidently it turns out he can:

Am I the new Angry Dad? Image

13Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 19:14

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You better watch out ... coz he's been working out Shocked

14Am I the new Angry Dad? Empty Re: Am I the new Angry Dad? Mon Jul 06 2015, 19:19

I've got that down as a 10/9 round to the punchbag on my card because that buffoon was slower than a Lada with a knackered clutch and his guard was lower than Whittam's self esteem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum