Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ebay - Genuine question.

+4
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:52

Bloody Liberals.........

Go and hug a disabled lesbian or something.

22Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:54

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Well this site is going to be 5,000 posts light a week now.

Sluffy, get that spoon out and start stirring.  Very Happy

Oh I'm sure somebody or other will upset someone else on here long before I need to get my spoon out.

That's half of what makes it so much fun on here!

Wink

Shut it sluffy
how dare you tell sluffy to shut it? he is one of the secret owners you know, and anyway, you don't use your proper name so you are just a keyboard warrior and you aren't a proper fan cos you don't go to every game home and away 'cos you are too busy (insert homophobic insult of your choice here)
how dare you call me an insert homophobic insult here.  you ganja smoking, naked loving hippy!!!!!

23Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:55

Breadman wrote:Bloody Liberals.........

Go and hug a disabled lesbian or something.
:rofl:

Last edited by y2johnny on Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:55; edited 1 time in total

24Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's my anecdote?
Come the revolution............Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Che

25Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:55

boltonbonce wrote:Where's my anecdote?
Oi Dad, shut it!

26Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Show some respect! Shocked

All that wrestling stuff is fixed you know.

27Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:57

y2johnny wrote:
Oi Dad, shut it!

Show some respect, you!

He's about a hundred and thirty and deserves better.

Even if he does smell musty and leave a trail of pondweed behind him everywhere he walks.

28Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:58

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How very dare you, you gluten packed, carbohydrate heavy excuse of a forum name. I'm going to tell on you. And then sulk or flounce, wait a while till someone mentions they haven't heard from me for a while and interpret that as begging me to return.  (I'm not convinced I'm cut out for this)

29Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Oi Dad, shut it!

Show some respect, you!

Even if he does smell musty and leave a trail of pondweed behind him everywhere he walks.
Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 200

30Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 14:01

Chairmanda wrote:How very dare you, you gluten packed, carbohydrate heavy excuse of a forum name. I'm going to tell on you. And then sulk or flounce, wait a while till someone mentions they haven't heard from me for a while and interpret that as begging me to return.  (I'm not convinced I'm cut out for this)

Order! Ord.......aah!!!

This isn't PMQ's, you know!

We have standards.

(Not very high, admittedly, but standards nonetheless.)

31Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 14:02

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Oi Dad, shut it!

Show some respect, you!

Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 200

Coffee down the nose moment (again).

:rofl:

32Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 14:09

boltonbonce wrote:Show some respect! Shocked

All that wrestling stuff is fixed you know.
How very dare you, i'm sure i am adopted

33Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 14:09

Chairmanda wrote:How very dare you, you gluten packed, carbohydrate heavy excuse of a forum name. I'm going to tell on you. And then sulk or flounce, wait a while till someone mentions they haven't heard from me for a while and interpret that as begging me to return.  (I'm not convinced I'm cut out for this)
that was actually pretty good

for a god damn hippy

34Ebay - Genuine question. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebay - Genuine question. Thu Jul 30 2015, 14:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum