Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dorian Dervite calls for immediate response

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dorian Dervite has called for Wanderers to put their defeat to MK Dons behind them as quickly as possible, starting with Saturday’s visit of Nottingham Forest.

Despite an improved performance against Karl Robinson’s side on Tuesday night, the Whites were once again left feeling frustrated after drawing a blank on their travels.

With Bolton back in action at Macron Stadium this weekend, Dervite, who has been impressed by the club’s new signings in recent weeks, has backed the Trotters to bounce back against the East-Midlands outfit.

“We had some good opportunities to score a few goals [against MK Dons] but unfortunately it didn’t happen,” said the Frenchman. “It’s frustrating when we see how we play. 

“We’re creating chances but are just lacking that final touch to put it in the back of the net. But I’m sure we’ll be fine and need to go again against Forest on Saturday.

“The new players have settled in well and they’ve settled in quickly. They’ve not had much time with us but have adapted well, especially Prince. He speaks French with me so I can help him a lot which is good for him. 

“Lawrie came in midway through pre-season after Austria so didn’t do the training camp with us. He’s used to English football and this league though, so has adapted. 

“I think Derik can adapt quickly too. He’s a very clever player – at the back we have a number of good players."

Dervite continued: “We’re looking forward to playing Forest. Our home form is very good so it is a winnable game. 

“The crowd will get behind us, we just need to start well and perform like we did against Derby County.     

“We’re not worried because we have been creating chances. It’s just a matter of time I think. 

“Once we score the first goal we’ll get our confidence back and I think we’ll be fine.” 

Source

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Didn't Emile say that last week, and Cloughy the week before? It's got to be Phil Arsside soon to do the Trotters Trot.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Didn't Emile say that last week, and Cloughy the week before? It's got to be Phil Arsside soon to do the Trotters Trot.
Next week it's Clough's turn.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe if you weren't so shit we wouldn't be in this position you topper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum