Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show us your motor.........

+5
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Norpig
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Show us your motor......... Empty Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:22

not sure if i have done this one before, tried to have a check back and all i could find was drink driving threads from emma jansen.................sorry i mean AD.

don't post a pic of your actual motor (or cover the reg first) but let's see what people are driving.

can't wait to see Nat's Bentley and Bonce's scooter Smile

For me, obviously i hand back the mokka today and picked this up last week.

Show us your motor......... 2Q==

It's the diamond edition and comes with the rockford fosgate media centre and sound system.

It has loads of other stuff but that is my favourite bit!

So what's everyone's motor and whats your favourite and least favourite of it's attributes?

2Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need it more at my age. Needs must. It's no chick magnet though.

Show us your motor......... 728478791_Velorution20_20Toilet20Tricycle_xlarge

3Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i haven't driven a car for about 14 years, my 7 year old Son knows more about cars than me

4Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Show us your motor......... 7DD2E72A-9656-46C5-A62B-C0C9F45B3009_zpsppuxo3sw

5Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:53

boltonbonce wrote:I need it more at my age. Needs must. It's no chick magnet though.

Show us your motor......... 728478791_Velorution20_20Toilet20Tricycle_xlarge
practiacal and cool.. you rock bonce

6Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:53

Boggersbelief wrote:Show us your motor......... 7DD2E72A-9656-46C5-A62B-C0C9F45B3009_zpsppuxo3sw
i always wanted a golf, then i had one.  they say never meet your heroes.

7Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a quality little car. Mines black though

8Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 13:56

Boggersbelief wrote:It's a quality little car. Mines black though
is it an r32?

9Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:01

The one in the pic is a GTi not an R32.

I drove an R32 recently (Mr B works for VW) and it was the quickest thing I've ever been in.

It was frightening actually - far too powerful for a car that size and I shat myself.

10Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i bet you lazy buggers use your car for just nipping to the corner shop don't you  Very Happy. I slum it on public transport all the time

11Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Car drivers also go on a bit about their own particular vehicle.....and on....and on....and on....

When they get older,it's lawnmowers.

12Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:10

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bunch of bastards!

I'm driving the most boring car in the world and you lot are whizzing round in these?!?.

This is what I drive. 

And mine doesn't even have fucking alloys  Crying or Very sad

Show us your motor......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM3TpIP5cn1ePVYuKpmypYy7UiVGtgWMLnwaWXSPfvE3wRxnIvww

13Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Bunch of bastards!

I'm driving the most boring car in the world and you lot are whizzing round in these?!?.

This is what I drive. 

And mine doesn't even have fucking alloys  Crying or Very sad

Show us your motor......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM3TpIP5cn1ePVYuKpmypYy7UiVGtgWMLnwaWXSPfvE3wRxnIvww

The beauty of being Young and having no responsibilities I guess

14Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:14

Since mine got repaired recently, it's gone up in value because they had to colour match the paintwork and they sorted all the stone chips out.

It looks like this again now:

Show us your motor......... Used_Hyundai_Coupe_2007_Blue_Coupe_Petrol_Manual_for_Sale_in_Shropshire_UK

Happy days.

15Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 14:27

i drove a mk 5 r32, very very fast like you said bread.  too fast and not really needed unless your planning a hesit.  the problems with vw's is you have to get a fairly high standard to get the spec, otherwise they are basic.

the mokka had loads of gadgets but at the end of the day it was a corsa with bigger wheels.

My outlander is definitely my new favourite toy!!!!

16Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 15:25

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Show us your motor......... 10004066_931484330236516_5865942952649868093_n

17Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 15:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The wheels are still on. scratch

18Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 15:52

Similar to this -

Show us your motor......... 08130486-2

Whip.

19Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 15:52

boltonbonce wrote:The wheels are still on. scratch

:rofl:

Very clever.

20Show us your motor......... Empty Re: Show us your motor......... Fri 25 Sep - 15:54

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The wheels are still on. scratch

:rofl:

Very clever.
yes, very funny, boncey, very funny. Photo was taken during GE campaign, I used to take roof down and tour with a megaphone...I really can't work out why I didn't win....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum