Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipswich 2-0 Bolton

+14
scottjames30
Jack Russell
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
NickFazer
rammywhite
Norpig
karlypants
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
wanderlust
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 15:00

easy win tonight.  0-6 to the whites.  start of the promotion push.  we will win every game between now and the end of the season.  heskey will finish the season on 48 goals and arsenal will buy him off us for £20m (after he signs a contract extension in January!)  Don't forget, i'm really good at this predicting lark Very Happy

22Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 15:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:easy win tonight.  0-6 to the whites.  start of the promotion push.  we will win every game between now and the end of the season.  heskey will finish the season on 48 goals and arsenal will buy him off us for £20m (after he signs a contract extension in January!)  Don't forget, i'm really good at this predicting lark Very Happy

Y2J- is it only football that you're good at predicting. if your skill expands beyond the beautiful game, I've got a couple of questions that I'd like to know the answers to.
Lets wait until about 9.45 this evening to test your ability.

23Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 15:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking to ask for the Lotto numbers as well! Very Happy

24Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 15:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It will be a tight win. Ipswich have been as shit as us recently but I have a good feeling our luck will change tonight

25Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Looking increasingly likely you'll be getting your way after today's events Bread. Fairly strong chance I'll be crying into my beer via the Chatbox the way things are shaping up.

The one game in your back yard and you're not going? Fucking disgrace.

26Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 17:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Looking increasingly likely you'll be getting your way after today's events Bread. Fairly strong chance I'll be crying into my beer via the Chatbox the way things are shaping up.

The one game in your back yard and you're not going? Fucking disgrace.
Due to circumstances beyond my control I won't be attending tonight's magnificent resurgent victory in the neighbouring county. 

It is indeed appalling and I'll be thinking of nothing else in my pre-match exercise Pilates class with the girls.

27Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 17:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Due to circumstances beyond my control I won't be attending tonight's magnificent resurgent victory in the neighbouring county. 

It is indeed appalling and I'll be thinking of nothing else in my pre-match exercise Pilates class with the girls.

Pilates is for wimps. I didn't even know they let men in.

28Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 17:52

rammywhite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:easy win tonight.  0-6 to the whites.  start of the promotion push.  we will win every game between now and the end of the season.  heskey will finish the season on 48 goals and arsenal will buy him off us for £20m (after he signs a contract extension in January!)  Don't forget, i'm really good at this predicting lark Very Happy

Y2J- is it only football that you're good at predicting. if your skill expands beyond the beautiful game, I've got a couple of questions that I'd like to know the answers to.
Lets wait until about 9.45 this evening to test your ability.

Yes rammy, you will get lucky this weekend Smile

29Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 17:52

karlypants wrote:I was thinking to ask for the Lotto numbers as well! Very Happy

2, 9, 18, 24, 36, 42

30Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] team tonight: Amos; Prince, Wheater, Dervite, Casado; Spearing, Vela; Clayton, Pratley, Feeney; Madine.

subs: Rachubka, Derik, Danns, Heskey, Dobbie, Twardzik, Woolery.

31Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tonights team, hope this doesn't mean a back 3  affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 you beat me to it  Very Happy

33Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No right back?

34Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:55

Or more worryingly Dershite at full-back.

35Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have a horrible feeling he's trying 3 at the back again with Casado and Feeney as wing backs maybe?

36Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:56

And still no Bratten.

37Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't see any of these posts and just added the subs to 74's post! Very Happy

38Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 18:57

I reckon it's Prince at RB, no sign of Pisano on the bench so I suppose there isn't a lot of choice but still. 

Pretty shitty line up anyway, not sure how much of an improved performance we can expect when we're trying the same thing every game.

39Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:06

How long's the amoeba out?

Do we know?

40Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Any links for this shit tonight ??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum