Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salford City on the tellybox.

+7
Mr Magoo
wanderlust
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 18:37

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I watched the second episode and really enjoyed it.  I'd like the to win too.  Everyone loves an underdog victory

Check out the first episode.

Gary Neville discovers they've got a blag Sky box and it's quite funny.

He's going through monthly expenditure with the Chairwoman (is that right, Mand?) and he asks how much they're paying a month.

She says: "Nowt - it's chipped."

He then realises the implications of Sky TV employee Gary Neville owning a club with a dodgy Sky box and looks a bit concerned.

Made me smile anyway....

22Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 18:39

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I watched the second episode and really enjoyed it.  I'd like the to win too.  Everyone loves an underdog victory

He's going through monthly expenditure with the Chairwoman (is that right, Mand?) and he asks how much they're paying a month.

He then realises the implications of Sky TV employee Gary Neville owning a club with a dodgy Sky box and looks a bit concerned.

Made me smile anyway....
don't know what she likes to be called, Chair, Chairwoman, Chairperson, Chairman...but there's only one Chairmanda! I didn't recognise much of the programme as being typical of non league, but thought it entertaining.

23Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 18:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:

Made me smile anyway....
That was funny

24Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 19:12

Here's another reason to wish Salford FC well tonight - God played for 'em.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34739928

25Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 20:38

I really enjoyed the documentary. I thought they came across really well.

Phil for getting the young lad a chance at united.

Gary for actually looking human on it. (The sky box thing was funny)

I think scholesy still looks like a kid from the back streets and calling himself a fat **** had me in stiches.

Good luck to them tonight.

Might even try and get down there myself over xmas Smile

26Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 20:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

theyre here, they're there, they're everyfuckingwhere closet reds, closet redssss!

27Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 20:56

Just so you know. Salford and manchester are seperate cities. nd i prefered the orange and black strip

28Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 20:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!

29Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 20:59

Evertonian.

Anyway, what if they had bought us? Would you support them or start supporting someone else

30Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

cheers :party:

31Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Evertonian.

Anyway, what if they had bought us?  Would you support them or start supporting someone else

I'd support us. As I have done all my life

32Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see a tenuous Bolton connection at Salford City tonight. Former wanderers reserve keeper, Jay lynch in nets!

33Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:03

Reebok Trotter wrote:Good to see a tenuous Bolton connection at Salford City tonight. Former wanderers reserve keeper, Jay lynch in nets!

When i saw lynch on his shirt i wondered if it was the same guy.

Thanks for clearing that up rt

34Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:04

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Evertonian.

Anyway, what if they had bought us?  Would you support them or start supporting someone else

I'd support us. As I have done all my life

Come on boggers

Altogether now

SAAAALFORD

SAAAALFORD

SAAAALFORD

SAAAALFORD

35Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NC are as bad as Bolton, utter dire ear.

36Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:06

Whats wrong with their ears?

37Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And it's Bollltonnn Wanderers, Bolllllton Wanderers FC. We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!

38Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:08

Boggersbelief wrote:And it's Bollltonnn Wanderers, Bolllllton Wanderers FC. We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!

Very Happy

I could never not support bolton boggers. But its a cheap and local option.

39Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Bolton ever went under I would probably lose interest in footy. Certainly wouldn't support someone else, wouldn't have the passion for it

40Salford City on the tellybox. - Page 2 Empty Re: Salford City on the tellybox. Fri Nov 06 2015, 21:10

Salford are playing some good stuff (although I am comparing it to what I see at the Macron).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum