Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading 2-1 Bolton

+6
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Away to Reading this week. They are 8th, we are shit. I'll leave the form and previous results to kp, because quite frankly, I don't want to look, it's depressing. 

Boggers reckons we'll shit em, Johnny reckons we'll win 10 nil with 9 goals for Amos and 1 for Dean Holdsworth. 

I think we'll lose convincingly, as is always the case away from home.

Anyone positive about the game?

2Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:46

Yes.

I am positive we'll lose.

3Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We desperately need the points but I can't see us getting them so would settle for a decent performance.

4Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:55

If we don't start getting something out of games like this we'll definitely be going down. Reading are a good side, but not great. We should be aiming for a hard earned point, Lennon has to find a way to get some standards back into this side. Step one, make up with his RBs and choose -

Amos

Wilson/Pisano Prince Wheater Casado

Vela Pratley

Clayton Mavies Feeney

Ameobi

5Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:57

Doesn't it feel weird actually discussing football for a change....?

6Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i see nothing other than a defeat i'm afraid. Decent performances aren't good enough now we need points but can't see any here.

7Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see a repeat thrashing of a couple of seasons ago.

Reading 5-0 Bolton

8Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:14

10-0 bolton. Triple hat trick for Amos and one for deano

9Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading 3-1 Bolton

10Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-2 followed by Holdsworth telling Lennon he will be given a £12 million pound war chest. Start of a new dawn

11Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hate these cocksuckers. My most terrifying experience as a supporter was after an away loss at their place. Heading back to London, and the opposite direction from all the other Wanderers fans, I took a wrong turn and had to walk through hundreds of their fans streaming past me. Anywhere between 50 and 100 of them gobbed on me. Pissed my pants a little bit too!

12Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:45

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

4-0 for me......  six points adrift after the weekend more than likely.  This is not the game we start to turn it around..... if that will ever be done at all.

13Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

terenceanne wrote:4-0 for me......  six points adrift after the weekend more than likely.  This is not the game we start to turn it around..... if that will ever be done at all.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 20:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
terenceanne wrote:4-0 for me......  six points adrift after the weekend more than likely.  This is not the game we start to turn it around..... if that will ever be done at all.

He's never predicted a Bolton win. Even when we were doing well, he's a wum

15Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 20:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steve Clarke is on the verge of joining Fulham. Hopefully that will work in our favour

16Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Wed Nov 18 2015, 20:19

That would do wonders for us to be fair, he's done a decent job at Reading so far.

17Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Thu Nov 19 2015, 11:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: James Linington to referee Reading trip

James Liningtonwill oversee Wanderers’ trip to Reading on Saturday as the Sky Bet Championship resumes after the November international break.

Despite having taken charge of his first second tier match back in January 2009, the Newport-based official has never run the rule over a Bolton fixture in the past.

Mr Linington has overseen 16 games so far this season, dishing out 44 yellow cards and three reds.

Brett Huxtable and Daniel Robathan will run the line, while Dean Whitestone is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Thu Nov 19 2015, 13:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

He's never predicted a Bolton win. Even when we were doing well, he's a wum

I'll take it that you are predicted an away win then ?

1 win in 16 does not take a rocket scientist to predict the potential outcome...... how do I become your bookie? I would make a fortune.

19Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Thu Nov 19 2015, 16:22

Just heard Clarke might be staying..

20Reading 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Reading 2-1 Bolton Thu Nov 19 2015, 17:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Reading v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers travel to Reading on Saturday as the Sky Bet Championship resumes after the November international break.

The Whites are yet to win on their travels so far this season, but face a Royals side who return to league action without a win from their last five outings.

Having seen both clashes between the two sides end in stalemate last season, each team will be keen to claim a valuable three points this time around.

TEAM NEWS
Stephen Dobbie (shin) is a major doubt after limping off against Bristol City, while Gary Madine (rib) will be assessed having picked up an injury in the same game.

Mark Davies and Tom Walker should both be fit but Dean Moxey remains absent as he continues to battle an ongoing toe problem.

Elsewhere, Zach Clough (shoulder) and Wellington Silva (hamstring) remains a long-term absentees. 

LAST READING XI (v Cardiff City, L2-0)
Al-Habsi, Gunter, Taylor, Hector, Ferdinand, Norwood, Fernandez (Williams 64), Vydra (Hurtado 76), Sa, John (Liburd 64), Blackman.

ONE TO WATCH
Reading’s main attacking threat so far this season with an impressive 11 goals from 19 appearances in all competitions, Nick Blackman has thrived for the Royals so far this season.

The Sky Bet Championship’s second highest goalscorer behind Andre Gray, the forward will be keen to end a mini-blip on Saturday as he heads into the game without a goal from his last four outings.

And with previous form against Wanderers, having netted in both of the two meetings between the side in 2013/14, he’s certain to be a threat once again at the Madejski Stadium this weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Nov 19 2015, 17:18; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum