Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry...but fuck off, we are full already. Its the greeks turn now in the UK free for all...

+11
Michael Bolton
yesbutno
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
TheHateCamel
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can think of as better way to deal with these Islamic extremists who preach 'death to the west' and refer to us as infidels...

all the while living in houses and getting benefits from OUR taxes...

its a simple theory and would save us millions of pounds a year in 'bullshit'...

get a large post and some rope (or a tree will suffice)
tie the bastard/s to it using said rope.
get a powerful rifle.
make sure its loaded and cocked.
aim and the forehead and fire.
cremate the bastards.

anyone who then proceeds to protest about it and call us 'racists' (while having anti-british thoughts themselves) can be given 2 options...

1) put up with it and go back to were you came from.
2) face the above.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I can think of as better way to deal with these Islamic extremists who preach 'death to the west' and refer to us as infidels...

its a simple theory and would save us millions of pounds a year in 'bullshit'...

get a powerful rifle.
cremate the bastards.

anyone who then proceeds to protest about it and call us 'racists' (while having anti-british thoughts themselves) can be given 2 options...

2) face the above.

But then thats makes you just as bad as them, as for them it wouldn't be justice as they would be seen as martyr's for their cause.

Best thing to do is just send them back from where they came from, at their originating countries expense!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I can think of as better way to deal with these Islamic extremists who preach 'death to the west' and refer to us as infidels...

get a powerful rifle.
cremate the bastards.

2) face the above.

But then thats makes you just as bad as them, as for them it wouldn't be justice as they would be seen as martyr's for their cause.

Best thing to do is just send them back from where they came from, at their originating countries expense!

at least it takes them off the streets and prevents them from creating even bigger cells and corrupting young Muslims who are trying to live there lives respecting our values and accepting that we are different.

do you really think that the countries were these people come from would take them back?

regarding the guy from Jordan, we should have simply took him back there and let the lynch mob have him...

fucking human rights laws, what a load of bullshit!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But not as bad as lack of Human Rights when America says jump and the UK does so - especially with people America thinks are a danger to world such as an Asbergers Syndrome teenager hacking into the US Central computer and a 70 odd year old man supposedly being an International arms dealer, and plenty of other cases like that!!!

Just a shame the the European Court of Human Rights doesn't extend to that sort of behaviour from countries outside Europe (and its not the fault of the EU)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:But not as bad as lack of Human Rights when America says jump and the UK does so - especially with people America thinks are a danger to world such as an Asbergers Syndrome teenager hacking into the US Central computer and a 70 odd year old man supposedly being an International arms dealer, and plenty of other cases like that!!!

You make an interesting point but the guy with Aspergers actually hacked into the US defence system and by fcuking around in such a frivolous manner he potentially put an awful lot of peoples lives at risk. He should go to prison as a lesson to other hackers but as he is a UK citizen I am happy for him to each his porridge in a UK prison.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

get a powerful rifle.
cremate the bastards.

2) face the above.

Two wrongs don't make a right and all that.

This country prides itself on freedom of speech - the problem comes when you don't want to hear something’s that are being said.

If people break the laws of this country they should be punished accordingly.

Maybe the problem is the law rather than the freedom of speech itself? No one is forcing anyone to live here, if they don't want to be here they are free to leave our shores at any time.

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

There should be freedom of speech and as far as I know there is. That's freedom for all. If some one insights violence, or worse, against others as someone a few posts ago on here did then they should have to face the consequences of the law of the land.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To be honest there isn't really freedom of speech - I just used that to simplify things.

You cannot say stuff without suffering the consequences - racist remarks for example can and do get you sent to prison.

Incitement to commit a crime is breaking the law, I don't really think Rebel really meant that we should actually go out and kill people though - more of an 'if we did this, then that would happen' scenario.

We live in what is called a 'free' society but as in all things some people take things too far. Unfortunately the more people who abuse the right to speak freely will result over time in that right being taken away.

Ultimately we get what we deserve.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Freedom is never free is it. There is always a price to pay and as usual it's the poor bastards at the bottom who pay it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone with a modicum of common sense can work out that most posters are making hypothetical comments and are not actually advocating some of the suggestions they make.

Yes, racist comments are unacceptable in a modern society and rightly so. The recent conviction of nine Asians from the Saddleworth area stirred up a backlash against the Asian community in general when the real issue was about the sexual exploitation of minors ( which is carried out by all races, creeds and religions)

Reg Hunter can get away with saying almost anything without fear of prosecution but he does make a valid point. Some people need to stop taking themselves too seriously.

https://youtu.be/uWJMpDWGSR8

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:The recent conviction of nine Asians from the Saddleworth area stirred up a backlash against the Asian community in general when the real issue was about the sexual exploitation of minors ( which is carried out by all races, creeds and religions)

RT, I'm not trying to be controversial, but I wish to point out that if you go to a petrol station in Oldham late at night and over the weekend, chances are you will see a car full of young men hanging around playing gangster music. And I guarantee you they will be of a particular race and religion.

I'm not surprised there was a backlash to be honest. A lot of young men of a certain background and religion consider white women to be sluts and fair game for sexual harassment, grooming and rape.

I know what you're trying to say with your above post, but I'm sorry to say it is not a type of crime which is equally split across all ethnic groups.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are not being controversial at all. I spent a couple of weeks in Gloddick after the Oldham riots and I saw first hand what a shithole the place is.

The point I am trying to make is that if a group of white men who were lorry drivers from Oldham were caught doing the same thing, the race issue would not arise.

Surely, it's only fair to judge someone on their conduct rather than their colour ?

A Kiddy Fiddler is a pervert regardless of his colour. The press have made a big issue about the Asian 9 but as far as I am concerned they are all perverts regardless of their background.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:

The point I am trying to make is that if a group of white men who were lorry drivers from Oldham were caught doing the same thing, the race issue would not arise.

Surely, it's only fair to judge someone on their conduct rather than their colour ?

You're right, but unfortunately this is not the way lynch mob mentalities work.

If it had hypothetically been a group of white English lorry drivers grooming young girls, the pack mentality wouldn't have been able to focus on anyone in particular.

However what I am saying is what happened in Rochdale at that takeaway will have come as no surprise to many residents. A lot of takeaways in that area - and indeed South Manchester - are front operations for one type of crime or another anyway - money laundering and drug dealing among other things.

The problem, if you like, isn't so much that a particular group of men who happen to be of a particular ethnic group committed a one-off series of crimes... the issue is that it, with some justification, appears to be consistent to some extent with the cultural mindset of that group. I might be biased here but I don't think anyone would conclude that if a bunch of white lorry drivers had done the same thing in the back of their depot.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

The concern comes from the Asian community & also the high ratio and proportionality of offenders from that community to similar crimes..

It's the community questioning its own community.. That's got to be a good thing.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what you are saying but I tend to look at the severity of the offence rather than the identity or background of the individual that committed it.

I wouldn't deny that there is a serious problem with a small group of Asian males targeting young girls for sex in certain parts of the UK. It is well documented.

One of the worst bunch of deviants are our MP's.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I have to admit, it does seem to a be a set of behavioural patterns particular to that community as far as that crime goes.

I grew up for the first 12 years of my life in a majority Asian neighbourhood, and it was something amongst the community that while widely acknowledged to be happening, it was pretty much kept quiet.

Mainly the reasons for the silence were these as far as I can see.
The girls involved were non-Asians and therefore were somehow a viable target for the attentions of young men. Also while it's accepted that lads in these communities are going to go out and be sexually active anyway, better it be with some white girl than it causing the disgrace of some family's precious pure Asian daughter.

Given this sort of carte blanche by the community at large, large groups of young Asian men would often try to get aggressive with white girls, intimidating and trying to pressure them and cajole them into their cars with offers of all sorts.

I've seen this at first hand and while I'm aware that there are all sorts of different communities rife with particular problems and crimes, there is a definite trend in the Asian communities of this.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In short...

What the hate camel is saying is this.

Muslims think white infidel girls are easy game to be gangfucked to by these 'soilja boyz' to an ambient 2pac or nwa soundtrack in the back of the 'Top dealers' range rover sport...

But woe-betide if you so much as look at one of their future 'pure' punchbags...sorry wives.

They are NOT all like this, but ive seen the types that THC is refering too.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks for that synposis Rebel, I was struggling to understand THC's post.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Succinct of you that pal.

It did however miss my main point that it was almost encouraged by the elders of the community by the fact they kept silent.

All the hand-wringing and self-analysis by the community now will do nothing to expunge that stain.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:Succinct of you that pal.

It did however miss my main point that it was almost encouraged by the elders of the community by the fact they kept silent.

All the hand-wringing and self-analysis by the community now will do nothing to expunge that stain.

I know,

my post turned in to a bit of a rant there... but I too was exposed a lot to the 'Asian' community when younger so i can relate to what you say... I just add a certain amount of vitriol and bitterness to it...

the elders where keeping quiet in the defence of Islam.

sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum