Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do you want for Christmas?

+5
scottjames30
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1what do you want for Christmas? Empty what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 19:34

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...apart from world peace and a cure for cancer.

2what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pushing for a box set of 'Voyage to the bottom of the sea'.

Will take me back to those happy childhood days,when we all sat round the telly watching a sort of under water Star Trek.

3what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 20:09

I want one of these babies:

what do you want for Christmas? Dsc_0770_1

215 pieces !!!

There is nothing made by the hand of man that you couldn't disassemble and rebuild with on of these.

Fantastic.

4what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 20:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A socket set? I'd be very disappointed if I got one.

I've hinted at a new circular saw,but I might be pushing my luck.

5what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 20:35

Honestly, I've always been fascinated by socket sets, even as a kid.

I just love the satisfying ratchet effect and the feeling you get when you nip a nut and bolt up as tight as you can.

No idea what Freud would make of that but it's honestly one of my favourite things to do - seriously.

Before I bought my car I read that you need to undo 18 different bolts before you can get at the head lights if you want to change a bulb.

And that was a major selling point for me.

I love doing it.

6what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 21:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

buy snapon

7what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 21:20

I thought they were supposed to be a bit shit like Draper?

8what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Fri Nov 27 2015, 21:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Honestly, I've always been fascinated by socket sets, even as a kid.

I just love the satisfying ratchet effect and the feeling you get when you nip a nut and bolt up as tight as you can.

No idea what Freud would make of that but it's honestly one of my favourite things to do - seriously.

Before I bought my car I read that you need to undo 18 different bolts before you can get at the head lights if you want to change a bulb.

And that was a major selling point for me.

I love doing it.
I work with a bloke with a similar passion. They're like his babies. Very Happy

9what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 00:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Snap on will set you back a fair bob or two for a socket set and will cost hundreds, Magoo knows his shit with stuff like this.

I think they have a lifetime guarantee?  Smile

10what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 06:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:buy strapon

11what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 08:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:I thought they were supposed to be a bit shit like Draper?
Tw#t  Razz

12what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 09:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I want about 20 books( which I know I'll get) but most of all a front and rear dashcam- costs about £150-£200. Its because there are so many nutters driving cars I want the evidence next time some pointless brain dead gets too close to my rear end.

13what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 09:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want fuckall, and that's hopfully what I'll get.

14what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 09:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rachel Riley naked except for a little bow on her you know what  Razz

15what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 10:53

Norpig wrote:adam le fondre naked except for a little bow on his you know what  Razz

Smile

16what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 10:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You were playing with fire there Mr Pig. Razz

17what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 10:58

boltonbonce wrote:You were playing with fire there Mr Pig. Razz

What's kp got to do with it? Threeway?

18what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't put such pictures in my head at 11am! Shocked

19what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:some pointless brain dead gets too close to my rear end.

Leave KP out of this.

20what do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:02

boltonbonce wrote:Don't put such pictures in my head at 11am! Shocked

And then breaders walks in as the plumber

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum