Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do you want for Christmas?

+5
scottjames30
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not wearing trousers. Very Happy

22what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:05

I've got a special tool.

23what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does it need an extension?

24what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:10

It's not about how big you can make it; it's all about the torque you can generate.

25what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine is hand driven. Slower,but gets the job done.

26what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:18

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

never has a thread so aptly demonstrated the wonderful Royle family quote "Christmas? its not for the kids really..."

27what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:adam le fondre naked except for a little bow on his you know what  Razz

Smile
 as much as i love him as a player, i'll stick with Rachel please  Laughing

28what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Sidjames6

29what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 12:41

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:adam le fondre naked except for a little bow on his you know what  Razz

Smile
 as much as i love him as a player, i'll stick it up his bum please  Laughing

Ok

30what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 13:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:some pointless brain dead gets too close to my rear end.

Leave KP out of this.
::FU::

31what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 18:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I want one of these babies:

what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Dsc_0770_1

215 pieces !!!

There is nothing made by the hand of man that you couldn't disassemble and rebuild with on of these.

Fantastic.

Made a ratchet handle when I was in the training school and it still works a treat after all the years of use.
Made a breaker bar as well but fucked that up pretty early when I sheared the pin in the knuckle using a big hammer on it!

32what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 19:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Mine is hand driven. Slower,but gets the job done.
what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Jkon579l1

33what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sat Nov 28 2015, 19:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

34what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you want for Christmas? Sun Nov 29 2015, 12:36

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

what do you want for Christmas? - Page 2 1472820_546771638734536_1361272161_n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum