Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it right to bomb Syria?

+8
okocha
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Is it right to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it right to bomb Syria? Fri Dec 04 2015, 08:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Again nobody's suggesting doing nothing. An long term and exit strategy would be nice though as would an explanation over how the government expect our planes to make a difference when the US haven't in over a year.

Unless you're privy to US military communications how on earth would you know whether US bombings are making a difference?

For all you know they have killed lots of important IS generals and but for those bombings there would have been a Paris incident in every major European city.

42Is it right to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it right to bomb Syria? Fri Dec 04 2015, 13:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Again nobody's suggesting doing nothing. An long term and exit strategy would be nice though as would an explanation over how the government expect our planes to make a difference when the US haven't in over a year.

Unless you're privy to US military communications how on earth would you know whether US bombings are making a difference?

For all you know they have killed lots of important IS generals and but for those bombings there would have been a Paris incident in every major European city.
Here's a picture of the US targeting carefully-selected individuals:
$9 million a day!

43Is it right to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it right to bomb Syria? Sat Dec 05 2015, 00:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Since August the US Airforce has dropped over 14000 bombs in airstrikes across Syria.

Firstly, I have to point out that I thought there were only 25,000 ISIS troops in total. So that's nearly a bomb per member. Why has it not worked yet?

Secondly, the US have said that Isis no longer drive around in convoy etc but instead they hide among civillian populations.

Third. 14,000 bombs from America. Imagine the devastation so many bombs would cause to any country. Imagine the media coverage and public outcry if just one bomb dropped on England. Now imagine if 14000 bombs had been dropped on England.

I don't think some people can grasp how it might feel to try to live under that threat every single day.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

44Is it right to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it right to bomb Syria? Sat Dec 05 2015, 00:58

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Just to put my last comment in perspective, 14000 bombs if spread equally would mean over 200 bombs dropped in every City in England.

How good do you really think their targeting is?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum