Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

carry on the story with just three words only

+8
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Very ill fitting

because Aardvarks have

Massive balls that

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Dangle so low

They look like

Nats boobs but

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More like testicles

And less hairy.

Hang on! Testicles looked more like testicles?

Said anal barb

TIME OUT!

Sorry, but I'm with Barb on this.

If you think up a witty response but someone else posts something before you get chance to publish your effort, change it and post something else.

Yes, I know it's anal but having the mental agility to think quickly and change your thoughts to keep the story flowing (and funny) is the whole point of stuff like this.

Rant over - proceed.

Breaders went mental.

Breadman wrote:TIME OUT!

If you think up a witty response but someone else posts something before you get chance to publish your effort, change it and post something else.

Yes, I know it's anal but having the mental agility to think quickly and change your thoughts to keep the story flowing (and funny) is the whole point of stuff like this.

Rant over - proceed.

I agree and have had to do it on numerous occasions. Lets keep going from the above, breaders went mental Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's always mental

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Rant over - proceed.

I agree and have had to do it on numerous occasions.  Lets keep going from the above, breaders went mental Smile
My fault I didn't read further up. Embarassed

But we accepted

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Rant over - proceed.

I agree and have had to do it on numerous occasions.  Lets keep going from the above, breaders went mental Smile
My fault I didn't read further up. Embarassed

After today ill put it all together in one post. We may well get a publishing deal Smile

He was mental.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rant over - proceed.

You don't win a prize you big fanny

Is pretty much fucked now. It had a good innings. Thanks for joining in. I will put it altogether later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum