Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

carry on the story with just three words only

+8
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's all folks!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got in.

Right...I'm ready..........Hello....Hello......carry on the story with just three words only - Page 12 Smiley-confused004

boltonbonce wrote:Just got in.

Right...I'm ready..........Hello....Hello......carry on the story with just three words only - Page 12 Smiley-confused004

Sorry bonce. Might start a new one out some guides in. I thought it did alright getting 8 pages in Smile i thought everyone would think"fuck that! "

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Sorry bonce. Might start a new one out some guides in. I thought it did alright getting 8 pages in Smile  i thought everyone would think"fuck that! "
Was good fun last night in all fairness Johnny. Smile

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Sorry bonce. Might start a new one out some guides in. I thought it did alright getting 8 pages in Smile  i thought everyone would think"fuck that! "
Was good fun last night in all fairness Johnny. Smile

One of my better ideas Very Happy

here is the story so far.  it doesn't read too bad.  we can carry the story on if anyone wants to, but if we do check to make sure once you've posted that nobody has beat you to the punch and edit your post to try and make it read a bit better.

if your not wanting to join in then don't write random bollocks like "End of Story" to throw it off.

One day, there Was a (wo)man... Who was very Large breasted and Full of shit.

She didn't have Hair on her head but her delta of venus looked like a Phil mitchell impersonator.

She met a very unpleasant end When a man called Magoo offered A very large financial incentive if She just did What good sheep apparently enjoy if You just stick your hand in.

she wears wellies And had a Unique feature that was 3 inches shorter than her But taller than
 her oddly shaped burnt fanny bits Caused by her sitting on a Chair made of unfeasibly over heated Cod fillets.

She underestimated the strength of her dildo Which was shaped bizarrely enough like Sir Bruce Forsyth after a run-in... With an extraordinarily Super hero named The incredible Boggers.

Big Boy Bukkake Decided she would Take it up as a hobby and use her discount card from The pound Shop to pay for A big huge whopping, great big set of vibrating luminous orange knickers.

Battered like a North sea haddock like Tyson Fury's favourite Friday Tea She then went shitting like a Which he always Shitted real good in the pillow.

my head hurts when I stick It in the bottom of KP Bottom it hurt a bag of Puppies. For some Strange reason but noone bummed me... Until they did.

Then he got A magic wand Stuck up Johnny. carry on the story with just three words only - Page 12 Clip_image001

then came a One legged jockey riding a Ostrich Who also bummed magoo wearing a Sheep costume.

Then the boat sank Just off the Isle of Mull Where rod hull when you need Him can always Dress as santa In exchange for A big emu With six legs And three knobs Of finest butter and a partridge Called Alan.

So, Johnny is gay As in happy but only when Nat lets him Fondle her wonky Shelving that house up his arse Nal memorabilia.

Why Do you need  That much shite Smothered on your Pancakes.

I asked For brown sauce But instead got Fanny fluff on Brown toast.

Suddenly my Brucie chin Started to grow Showing that I Had hit puberty At a very very old age Inappropriate moment that Nobody wanted to be the one To tell Bonce That his big Massive huge mammoth was in fact Only an elephant That he stole From michael Jackson from Billy Smart And stuck it In his garage  Next to his Old joke books written by the Ancient Greek scholars In their prime And her,yes a Brucie pseudonym One of many including Tash Whittam And more surprisingly The male businesswoman Has a lovely But singed and very well worn Copy of the Quran which she Never read but Burnt like her Toast always is.

In another city There were three wise old women Who loved to chat on fora With very strange West Indian nuns who smoked weed Out of bongs made out of Sausage skins that Were shaped like Magoo caramelising himself which he did To lube up his favourite sheep He called nordave That he has shackled to his Waist as to aid easy access To its 'arris.

which looked like It had been Tash whittams face after she shaved With a rusty and blunt grater From ikea.

She Then went to A brothel called the clunge inn that tripadvisor rated that she take End of story Or is it?

Big day today In nats history class at college As today they have decided to Show each other An aardvark dressed Up in a Second world war Uniform that was Very ill fitting because Aardvarks have Massive balls that Dangle so low They look like Nats boobs but More like testicles And less hairy.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

:rofl:

It might just be my tiny mind but that properly made me laugh out loud. Very funny.

Bwfc1958 wrote::rofl:

It might just be my tiny mind but that properly made me laugh out loud. Very funny.
to be fair i think it went quite well considering.  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's even better when you don't think too much about the 3 words you are going to post! Very Happy

karlypants wrote:I think it's even better when you don't think too much about the 3 words you are going to post! Very Happy
you made that evident with your contributions Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freud would have a field day.

wanderlust wrote:Freud would have a field day.
The weatherman?

i thought he was inside?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got in,and fell about laughing on reading that. We'll have to make this a regular item. Well done. Razz

Looked like someone was desperate to steer the story back towards Nats wonky tits.Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a good laugh reading this again. Very Happy Is it really seven years?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shall we start another one?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Shall we start another one?
It's worth considering.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Shall we start another one?
It's worth considering.

Yes, why not?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Yes, why not?
I'm borderline defecaloesiophobic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12