Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hilary Davey Twist?

+6
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty The Hilary Davey Twist? Wed Dec 09 2015, 19:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seeing Boggars is being a little bit tardy I thought I'd bring you the latest.

Yesterday fans tweeted Dragons Den star Hilary for help and Iles joined in by saying he'd put her in touch with the right people if she was interested - she said yes - "go ahead".

Less than an hour ago Iles tweeted this -

Bit of momentum behind a local consortium at the moment. Nothing concrete and obvious time issues. But clear there is passion for #bwfc

2The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Wed Dec 09 2015, 19:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

cheers santa :party:

3The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Wed Dec 09 2015, 20:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a non starter. I only deal with serious bids

4The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Wed Dec 09 2015, 20:12

I like hillary. Very successful business woman who has had to overcome a lot. Fingers crossed it is serious and can be something good finally.

5The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Wed Dec 09 2015, 20:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not the first time she's buttered up fans, don't believe a word of it.

6The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Wed Dec 09 2015, 22:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Decoy Stalking Horse to get the Far Eastern bidders to give improved guarantees IMO.

7The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 02:42

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pipe dream pie in the sky talk imo

8The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Pipe dream pie in the sky talk imo

With Delia running Norwich, anything is possible. Unlikely, but possible.

9The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about Peter Kay, any news on him buying us out?

10The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:34

just tweeted our hils to see if she has actually spoken to anyone?  doubt i'll get a reply but she does seem on the ball and replies to a lot of people.

11The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:just tweeted our hils to see if she has actually spoken to anyone?  doubt i'll get a reply but she does seem on the ball and replies to a lot of people.

Did you spell her surname correctly? It will increase the chances of her seeing it I'd have thought.

12The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:45

of course i did, it prefilled it in for me otherwise i would of made that mistake probably

13The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What about Peter Kay, any news on him buying us out?
I can just see it now "The Phoenix Arena" Very Happy

14The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 14:34

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:Seeing Boggars is being a little bit tardy I thought I'd bring you the latest.

Yesterday fans tweeted Dragons Den star Hilary for help and Iles joined in by saying he'd put her in touch with the right people if she was interested - she said yes - "go ahead".

Less than an hour ago Iles tweeted this -

Bit of momentum behind a local consortium at the moment. Nothing concrete and obvious time issues. But clear there is passion for #bwfc

I know I sent her a tweet to ask her to mediate over the so called "gridlock" between the parties wanting to takeover the club.

Hilary Devey replied "I'm available". I copied Iles in for a bit of a laugh, but don't think it amounts to her splashing the cash or there being the figurehead in the local consortium. If Iles made more of it than there was, then that's his problem.

Hilary Devey lives in Burton on Trent - does that constitute local?

15The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 15:22

She hasn't replied yet. Think someone else is getting crossed off the xmas card list

16The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's lied about all this before.

17The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:39

The important question remains unanswered though:

Hilary Devey: Would you?

18The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not without a safety harness.

19The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:52

And some back-up.

20The Hilary Davey Twist? Empty Re: The Hilary Davey Twist? Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:58

You and Bonce want a threesome with Hilary?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum