Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is our chance to get out off Horwich.

+8
Chairmanda
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Norpig
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If We sell our stadium, hotel, land the lot, go into admin, then move back to Bolton, start at the bottom again, build a 15k stadium somewhere near the center,( the fans and council  would come upwith an idea )the passion, town center would get a right boost.

If we could move back to Bolton through this, it might be a blessing in disguise. bounce

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club is too big for a 15k stadium. Thousands of fans have been driven away by years of mismanagement and poor decisions. They, along with bwfc will be back

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we would need to be in the Premership if we are ever to see 15k+ crowds again, not something we need to worry about for a long long time i would reckon. It would be nice to back in Bolton though

Boggersbelief wrote:The club is too big for a 15k stadium. Thousands of fans have been driven away by years of mismanagement and poor decisions. They, along with bwfc will be back

If you think that a BWFC playing in the third tier of English football would get anything more than about 8000 fans through the gates, you're wrong, Boggers.

I spent about ten years watching Bolton play at Burnden in front of about six and a half thousand most weeks.

A 15k capacity stadium would be more than big enough.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:The club is too big for a 15k stadium. Thousands of fans have been driven away by years of mismanagement and poor decisions. They, along with bwfc will be back

If you think that a BWFC playing in the third tier of English football would get anything more than about 8000 fans through the gates, you're wrong, Boggers.

I spent about ten years watching Bolton play at Burnden in front of about six and a half thousand most weeks.

A 15k capacity stadium would be more than big enough.
same here Breaders, the good old days.They should knock down whatever is on Burnden Park now and rebuild the stadium  Very Happy

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do a swap with ASDA

Norpig wrote:

same here Breaders, the good old days.They should knock down whatever is on Burnden Park now and rebuild the stadium  Very Happy

If that really was a viable option, I'd back it to the hilt.

We could buy Churchills (which is derelict and empty now) and re-open it as Winston's Nuts.

Imagine that....... Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wherever we go,one thing is a certainty.
I won't win on Goldline.
Zilch again yesterday. Only ever won ten quid since I started.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anywhere is Bolton ( close to the town center would do for me ), lets bring the club back to Bolton.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

were too big for 15k because you have to factor in when proper clubs come to play us and bring 8 thousand fans of their own, stadium would still be empty mind.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:were too big for 15k because you have to factor in when proper clubs come to play us and bring 8 thousand fans of their own, stadium would still be empty mind.

Proper clubs? 

Think that confirms to everyone that you are infact a troll. Certainly not a Bolton wanderers fan

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And for the record, there has never been an away attendance of 8k at the reebok/macron

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Reebok was always built too big for a club like ours.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's called being subjective.

Anyone who thinks this club has operated like a proper club for the last 8-9 years is deluded. 

It's merely a shell of what once was.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's called being subjective.

Anyone who thinks this club has operated like a proper club for the last 8-9 years is deluded. 

It's merely a shell of what once was.

Stop backtracking

Boggers,

While you're on, you told us on Thursday that the HMRC thing was "just a small bill" which would be "settled by next week".

Any word on that?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Boggers,

While you're on, you told us on Thursday that the HMRC thing was "just a small bill" which would be "settled by next week".

Any word on that?

Is it next week already?

Nearly.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Nearly.

Ok so don't you think holding off on the sarcastic smart arse comments would be a good idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum