Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go Ape at Rivington Horwich

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Empty Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Two younger members of the family are going to this place on saturday, so I thought I would ask.....

Has anyone on here been before?

If so, how is it?

2Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Empty Re: Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Wed Jun 19 2013, 21:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Plenty of dogging, beer, burgers and drugs, is what i have been told.

3Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Empty Re: Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Wed Jun 19 2013, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HTF would you know? You live in Devon. It's a cracking venue when the weather is nice but this weekend is forecast for heavy rain.

Swinging through the trees and pretending to be Johnny Weismuller when the weather is fine is bloody brilliant but none of his movies were filmed in Bolton. Tarzan is not the same when he has to wear a Kagoul.

4Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Empty Re: Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Wed Jun 19 2013, 22:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I will have you no, lots off trees to swing from in Devon you Knob.
Maybe I am getting that 1 mixed up with something else. Very Happy

5Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Empty Re: Go Ape at Rivington Horwich Wed Jun 19 2013, 23:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:HTF would you know? You live in Devon. It's a cracking venue when the weather is nice but this weekend is forecast for heavy rain.

Swinging through the trees and pretending to be Johnny Weismuller when the weather is fine is bloody brilliant but none of his movies were filmed in Bolton. Tarzan is not the same when he has to wear a Kagoul.

I never thought about the weather.

Luckily they're not soft and are used to the weather in this country. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum