Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - THREAD OF THE YEAR 2015 RESULT

+2
karlypants
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's about time this one got wrapped up now and just edging out the others with a 21% share of the vote, it's Natasha Whittam with the Behind Enemy Lines series of threads. 

So congratulations Nat, you now officially hold the title for Thread of the year 2015. It's just a shame that we haven't won much recently or we might have had a few more BEL's.

Hopefully 2016 will be more fruitful for the team and we get the pleasure of a few more to read.

:clap: :party: :number1: :clap: :party: :number1: :clap: :party: :number1:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Nat! :clap: :mixpoints:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how many BEL's have there been in the last year? 2 or 3 at a guess? Strange decision for me  scratch

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:how many BEL's have there been in the last year? 2 or 3 at a guess? Strange decision for me  scratch
Tbf all the other threads in the poll only had one of them created and a lot of effort goes into those BEL's I would think, more than your average post anyway.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone remember the thread Scott started,a long time ago,when he wanted to change his name.
That was funny.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That was funny

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:how many BEL's have there been in the last year? 2 or 3 at a guess? Strange decision for me  scratch
Tbf all the other threads in the poll only had one of them created and a lot of effort goes into those BEL's I would think, more than your average post anyway.
 i suppose you're right 58 just don't like making Nat's head any bigger than it already is  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To be honest I'm not a great BEL lover but I did vote for the thread for two reasons, namely the effort and the humour to put in just a single BEL is enormous - just think how many BEL's Natasha has done for the site - and also it was these early BEL's that first brought the site to many peoples attention and certainly helped NUTS get established and growing to what it has become now.

The site is indebted to Natasha for many things, the BEL threads being just one of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum