Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

official result - Female poster of the year 2015

+10
Boggersbelief
Chairmanda
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
boltonbonce
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

female poster of the year

official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_lcap60%official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_rcap 60% [ 12 ]
official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_lcap15%official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_lcap10%official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_lcap15%official result - Female poster of the year 2015 Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

WELL DONE TO CHAIRMANDA, THE OFFICIAL FEMALE POSTWR OF THE YEAR 2015 IN THE NUTS ANNUAL AWARDS. A WORTHY WINNER AND MY FAVOURITE FEMALE ON HERE (KP IS A CLOSE SECOND) SPEAKING OF KP, CAN YOU DO THE HONOURS WITH THE TITLE THING PLEASE. AND HIPSTERS DOOM AND GLOOM ONE. AND I WILL STOP SHOUTING

Last edited by y2johnny on Tue Dec 29 2015, 16:12; edited 1 time in total

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

erm... Karly is a bloke , don't think he will be too pleased with this  Laughing

As for the award it has to go to the true lady of Nuts, the one and only Manda  :number1:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no proof that any of the four are women.

Although I accept it is unlikely KP is a man.

Im sure kp will see the funny side as when i first joined i thought his name was actually karly and he was female. Oh how we laughed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Im sure kp will see the funny side as when i first joined i thought his name was actually karly and he was female.  Oh how we laughed.

Thanks for the heads up, I always thought she was Karly.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sorry Nat, you're amazingly entertaining at times but this has to go to Manda for me. It's just a shame we have so few female (allegedly) posters to choose from.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manda for me too! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a feeling that my member name was going to be in the mix! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I had a feeling that my member name was going to be in the mix! Laughing
Let's keep your member out of this.

It's got you into enough trouble as it is. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I had a feeling that my member name was going to be in the mix! Laughing

Very Happy

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Very Happy

Sorry kp Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How embarrassing would it be if a Lib Dem lost a one-horse race? Smile

Don't worry Manda - the old school connections swung it for me. Plus you're great. Smile

See the first post for the announcement. One more award which i think 58 is sorting out. snd then thats it i think

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:WELL DONE TO CHAIRMANDA, THE OFFICIAL FEMALE POSTWR OF THE YEAR 2015 IN THE NUTS ANNUAL AWARDS.  A WORTHY WINNER AND MY FAVOURITE FEMALE ON HERE (KP IS A CLOSE SECOND) SPEAKING OF KP, CAN YOU DO THE HONOURS WITH THE TITLE THING PLEASE.  AND HIPSTERS DOOM AND GLOOM ONE.  AND I WILL STOP SHOUTING
Congratulations Manda  :clap:

Doesn't matter that you're the only female. An award is an award.  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well done Manda!

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

as it happens, I have an unused acceptance speech from earlier this year!!! Ahem, I'd like to thank my agent, my friends, my constituents, my....ok, I'll shut up now. Actually chaps, thank you, I had asked 58 for a female based in Bath and a Libdem poster to absolutely make sure I won. Or if I didn't I'd never stand for election again. I enjoy being on the forum, hope having a woman around doesn't inhibit some of your behaviour (it really shouldn't) and next year I'm shooting for another award. I may use the award on my email signature....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Manda! Smile

On it like a car bonnet Johnny! Embarassed

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:ahope having a woman around doesn't inhibit some of your behaviour (it really shouldn't) 

It does, that's why I'm so reserved and non argumentative

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Manda.  cheers

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So which 3 buggers voted for me then? Very Happy

Sponsored content