Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

post 32 will Change your life...(page 2)

+5
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I know that this wont come as a surprise to you lot, but I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about. Is there a way to get the info on the screen other than talking and hitting the individual keys ?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

gloswhite wrote:I know that this wont come as a surprise to you lot, but I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about. Is there a way to get the info on the screen other than talking and hitting the individual keys ?
I don't even know what that means Glos.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I know that this wont come as a surprise to you lot, but I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about. Is there a way to get the info on the screen other than talking and hitting the individual keys ?

Join the club!!

And me.....

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well, that was helpful Very Happy

Swype is like joined up writing on a phone. Instead of taking your finger off the screen to press the individual letters, you keep your finger on the screen and draw a line between the letters.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Hang on I'm being an idiot. 

There is an app you can get on your phone called swype. It allows you to type on your phone without having to tap the individual letters. You just place your finger on the first letter and drag your finger around the keyboard without taking your finger off the screen. For example if you wanted to type the word technophobe, just place your finger on the letter t and then drag it across to e and then c and so on. SwiftKey is an alternative to swype that is slightly better imo. It is good as long as you can get past the paranoia about  privacy issues. Hope that all makes sense.  Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a pain in the arse. I prefer my Windows phone.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Beat me to it barb. Your explanation seems much simpler than mine.  Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

ok , thanks chaps. I was unaware there was such an app. I'll stick to the voice thingy I have on my iPhone I think.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too technical for me that Glos.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will 2 cans and a piece of string do you Bonce? Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

post 32 will Change your life...(page 2) - Page 3 182055918-businessman-with-megaphone-shouting-face-to-gettyimages

Bolton Nuts

Admin

gloswhite wrote:ok , thanks chaps. I was unaware there was such an app. I'll stick to the voice thingy I have on my iPhone I think.
I would think you can get swipe on your iPhone aswell. I would suggest giving it a try.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

boltonbonce wrote:It's a pain in the arse. I prefer my Windows phone.
You can get the same sort of thing on your window phone too...

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It's a fucking phone.

Not a portal to eternal enlightenment which answers all of life's questions.

Yes, it's a good piece of technology but it's still just a phone.

#Ludditesrock

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's a fucking phone.

Not a portal to eternal enlightenment which answers all of life's questions.

Yes, it's a good piece of technology but it's still just a phone.

#Ludditesrock
:clap:

Maybe he would have a real girlfriend if he put the frigging thing down for 5 mins. Very Happy

Biggie why have you changed the thread title now? It's never straight forward with you is it! Very Happy

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I was just wondering who changed the title actually.  Thought you did it as a joke?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I was just wondering who changed the title actually.  Thought you did it as a joke?
No mate, I actually thought it was you. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum