Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Competition of the year award 2015

+3
boltonbonce
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which is your favourite competition of 2015?

Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Alternative fantasy football for me too.

So you cheat on mine and then dont even vote for it.

Im off to cry now
I couldn't cheat,then vote for it. That would be just wrong.
You'll have to ban me from the next movie comp.
At least I admitted it. Unlike some. :bomb:

Who else cheated?
Probably all of them,apart from 58.
Listen to your dad Johnny. He clearly knows what he's talking about. As everyone else clearly cheated, I think we should belatedly declare me the winner.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very true. 58 is a right proper English gent,and would never cheat. I always see him like this.
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 StiffUpperLip1

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:Very true. 58 is a right proper English gent,and would never cheat. I always see him like this.
Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 StiffUpperLip1
I thought I'd taken that photo down off the Internet. That was me at the youth club in 1999.

He's pissed in that picture - absolutely legless!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 200px-Douglas_Bader_headshot

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

CEF's just contacted me to say he's 'banking' on the votes for his £100 Drop thread so could people vote for that please.

As for myself I've enjoyed Johnny's film thread (hope you do another one soon) and Barb's Alternative Fantasy Football thread - I ALWAYS think of it every time I hear that Chelsea have lost again!

Although it did not get run this season I would also like to give a big mention to NickFazer's 6 from 10 thread - I know that a great many people were disappointed Nick couldn't do it this time and I would like to once again thank him for his time and effort for running this fantastic competition for the benefit of the rest of us 'Nutters'.

In fact a big thank you to everyone running all our competitions both past and present.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Although not a comp as such,I think a vote of thanks should also go to RT,for looking after the Racing and Football betting thread. Pity more don't take part.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i know absolutely nothing about horse racing so wouldn't have a clue, i was bad enough at the other betting competition  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Although not a comp as such,I think a vote of thanks should also go to RT,for looking after the Racing and Football betting thread. Pity more don't take part.

Yes seconded.

Fantastic effort from RT and I think I'm right in saying it is Nuts longest running thread too.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:He's pissed in that picture - absolutely legless!
How dare you. I'll wheel myself over there and punch your lights out. They don't call me mad dog for nothing you know.

I need bd to put his case across before making a firm decision

y2johnny wrote:I need bd to put his case across before making a firm decision
I'm not begging for votes, guess whose finishing bottom  Twisted Evil

I meant your version of events with regards to the cheating allegations on the movie quiz. Do you need an attorney present?

I can honestly say I didn't cheat once. I googled some answers whilst waiting for other people to get the answers but didn't answer them questions.

And i believe you. Thanks.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can the next poll competition be the best flouncing session of 2015?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Copper Dragon wrote:Can the next poll competition be the best flouncing session of 2015?
Define flouncing session.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Competition of the year award 2015  - Page 2 1yif7s

Bwfc1958 wrote:In the end I went for the movie quiz. Was close though.
I'll have to remove the extra bonus point I gave you last week for your vote. Guess someone other than Johnny will be finishing bottom.

cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum