Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

message to our newest member bwfcst

+3
luckyPeterpiper
Kane57
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sat Dec 19 2015, 02:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Not liking this, seriously.

Some twat has come and playing with my box! Mad

Kane you can fuck off as far as I'm concerned!

Am I missing something? What box?

Sorry if I'm being a bit dim about this.

22message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sun Dec 20 2015, 03:06

bwfcst

David Ngog
David Ngog

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Former Councillor Chris Peacock as already been named as one and Steve Hilton has been outed by WanderersWays - his twitter account names himself as co-founder of BWFCST.
Thanks sluffy, that's a start at least. I just hope they don't turn out to be "front" men with a bunch of dodgy geezers hiding behind them. I don't know much about Peacock or Hilton, what sort of guys are they?

Glad WanderersWays outed that Hilton fellow. 

He has such an ego that he goes to matches without posting on forums & he doesn't even rant on Twitter Evil or Very Mad

23message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:35

Who are you bwfcst? I thought you was this hilton fella.

24message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:37

Sluffy wrote:

Am I missing something?  What box?

Did we get to the bottom of kps tampered with box?

25message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sun Dec 20 2015, 11:21

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bollotom2014 wrote:I'd like to know if ANY of the favoured eight have any sort of connection to ED or the admin advisory bloke. We are being asked to wait and see what the future holds with this group, like we've been asked to wait and see for the last few weeks about a fair few things. In a world of uncertainty, further uncertainty isn't a welcoming thought. And if there has been a political appointee in this group he should know better than to hide any conflict of interest. Additionally I would like to know if there are any unemployed, low waged persons, pensioners and women in this group or are they professional persons?
Mr Bollotom, re your last sentence, women can also be professional people, and pensioners can have wealth of experience, and unemployed or low wages may have been "professional" in the past...but I absolutely see where you are going with this! And I agree with you,
If anyone from the putative supporters trust wants to pick my brains for any experience I have with supporters trusts, pm me. I think I could help if the aim isnt a political takeover, ideologically driven, but a genuine attempt to support the club and make it sustainable.

26message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sun Dec 20 2015, 11:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Am I missing something?  What box?

Did we get to the bottom of kps tampered with box?

No, I've no idea what happened or what KP was talking about?

He clearly was not a happy bunny though!

27message to our newest member bwfcst - Page 2 Empty Re: message to our newest member bwfcst Sun Dec 20 2015, 11:29

He needs to get a grip. Kps box has been tampered with more than all the atms in the country put together

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum