Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No surprise

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No surprise Empty No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 11:24

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

2No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 11:32

It's like a bad joke, isn't it?

Another outright lie from the Tory manifesto.

The problem is though, that people have short memories (or aren't really that interested to start with) and it will all be forgotten in a few weeks and the bastards at the top can carry on doing what they like with impunity because the masses will all be too wrapped up in watching performing dogs on Britain's Got Talent or reading about Katy Price's love-life in OK Magazine.

At least in the old days politicians had to try and be sneaky when they pulled stunts like this to benefit their mates but nowadays it seems that nobody's that interested so they can just do what they want and nobody bats an eyelid or everybody just shrugs and says "Well, what do you expect...?"

We need a revolution in this country.

3No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 11:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's like a bad joke, isn't it?

Another outright lie from the Tory manifesto.

The problem is though, that people have short memories (or aren't really that interested to start with) and it will all be forgotten in a few weeks and the bastards at the top can carry on doing what they like with impunity because the masses will all be too wrapped up in watching performing dogs on Britain's Got Talent or reading about Katy Price's love-life in OK Magazine.

At least in the old days politicians had to try and be sneaky when they pulled stunts like this to benefit their mates but nowadays it seems that nobody's that interested so they can just do what they want and nobody bats an eyelid or everybody just shrugs and says "Well, what do you expect...?"

I agree.

You start, I'll follow.

4No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 11:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's so blatantly obvious what's going on here, so how can they just get away with it. Something so important and they can just say, you know what, we'll just leave them alone now. 

It was obvious which side of the fence the tory bastards sit on when they fired off Martin Wheatley and amended the bank levy to suit the banks. 

It's all just another case of the public being shit on by those who hold power. 

I hate Cameron, I hate Osborne and I fucking hate the tories. Having them in power for the foreseeable future worries me no end and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

5No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 12:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The election was over ages ago so what do you expect?

6No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

I hate Cameron, I hate Osborne and I fucking hate the tories. Having them in power for the foreseeable future worries me no end and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Unemployment is down and people are feeling better off.

But don't let proven results get in the way of a rant.

7No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 12:45

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

I agree.

You start, I'll follow.

Like I'd trust you, stood behind me with something sharp and pointy in your hands.......

8No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Thu Dec 31 2015, 14:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

What? Proven results my arse.

The only thing this Government has proved is if you borrow enough money you can spend it on making people feel good in the short term and cover up the complete and utter failure of their economic policies.

And the irony is that this Government tells people about the evils of credit and how it got us into this mess in the first place. 

Record borrowing to hide failure is not real success. Or are we not supposed to mention the £1.5 trillion - yes that's TRILLION - debt? Britain has NEVER owed this much money thanks to the Tories. Just to give you some sense of the staggering scale of Osborne's borrowing the national debt was around 900 million in 2010 when the Tories were elected.

Osborne has yet again overshot the OBR target and is the laughing stock of the world's financial community as he leads us blindly down the path to financial ruin by borrowing and borrowing despite continually missing his own growth targets - and then has the cheek to pretend he has a clue about what he's doing. 

He's an arsehole. The Tories are bankrupting the country faster than any Government in history. Wake up and smell the burning car tyres:

Asshole
Missed Targets

9No surprise Empty Re: No surprise Sat Jan 02 2016, 16:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

What? Proven results my arse.

The only thing this Government has proved is if you borrow enough money you can spend it on making people feel good in the short term and cover up the complete and utter failure of their economic policies.

And the irony is that this Government tells people about the evils of credit and how it got us into this mess in the first place. 

Record borrowing to hide failure is not real success. Or are we not supposed to mention the £1.5 trillion - yes that's TRILLION - debt? Britain has NEVER owed this much money thanks to the Tories. Just to give you some sense of the staggering scale of Osborne's borrowing the national debt was around 900 million in 2010 when the Tories were elected.

Osborne has yet again overshot the OBR target and is the laughing stock of the world's financial community as he leads us blindly down the path to financial ruin by borrowing and borrowing despite continually missing his own growth targets - and then has the cheek to pretend he has a clue about what he's doing. 

He's an arsehole. The Tories are bankrupting the country faster than any Government in history. Wake up and smell the burning car tyres:

Asshole
Missed Targets

:like:

And yet they seem to easily divide the masses and that is how they are conquering the masses - blame the poor, blame the migrants, blame the EU etc etc etc  when it is all their stupidity to begin with, and let us pretend that they are doing a grand job!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum