Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The surprise birthday party.

+6
Norpig
Boggersbelief
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The surprise birthday party.  Empty The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:32 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now, you might not all be aware, but Boggers is 26 in  a few days time, and I'm going to throw him a party.

Now one of the mods has arranged for me, to ban him from seeing this thread, he won't be able to read it (it will be easier than PMing everyone).

So what kind of things can we arrange?

A granny stripper, a lofty pile on, a day out with Norpig?

Keep your ideas coming - we haven't got that long!!!

2The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Boggers was a 23 year old Bolton fan?

I feel cheated.

3The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:35 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I thought Boggers was a 23 year old Bolton fan?

I feel cheated.

He looks younger than what he is.

Any ideas?

4The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:38 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I'm guessing Boggers has never kissed a girl so maybe a hooker would be nice for him. Or if he's into guys maybe you could be his first?

5The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:40 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A cage fighting experience with bread followed by a couple of hours behind BB with Nat and KP.

6The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:41 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Well I'm guessing Boggers has never kissed a girl so maybe a hooker would be nice for him. Or if he's into guys maybe you could be his first?
Keith Vaseline has s couple going spare

7The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:44 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought about the hooker, she'll be in the taxi when we throw a drunk Boggers into at the end of the night.

She was the biggest one I could find.

Miss Rino.

8The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:00 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't mind a night with nat but its not her birthday

9The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:08 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not much of a surprise now is it?  Very Happy

Not sure Boggers would want a day out with me either to be honest, it wouldn't end well for either of us

10The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:10 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jobs for the party.

WGO - sheep and ballon blower upper.
Norpig - bring some cheap vodka ( without the rat poison )
KP - bring a BB bin and some extra guests .
Bonce - just try to get there without causing WW3 or killing yourself.
Nat - print some 88 point T shirts.
Johnny - hide in the closet, an extra surprise .
Martin - just stay abroad pal, and just post something nice.
SK - DJ, we'll hand you the CDs though.
Sluffy - Doorman, keep out the unwanted.

I'll think about some other jobs for posters, as and when.

11The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:12 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can i put a bit of rat poison in Boggers own special bottle please?  :pray:

The rest is easy, i'm sure i can get my hands on some of that knock off illegal Glens Vodka that's floating about

12The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:20 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

on reflection the poison in Boggers drink isn't a good idea, in the spirit of good will to all men and to make a special effort to be nice to all on here i will buy him a much nicer drink. Name it Boggers and it's yours  Very Happy

13The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:26 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Somebody name me the most expensive drink they can think of

14The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:28 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All though not the most expensive but a bottle of Bollinger 65 isn't out of reach of Norpig's pocket. Very Happy

15The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:43 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry, should have said up to a limit of a tenner, i do have 2 kids and a big mortgage you know

16The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:04 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just drink larger, Norpig.

17The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:13 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

larger what Scott?  Very Happy

18The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:24 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:larger what Scott?  Very Happy

Larger anything, really.

19The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone engaged a real entertainer yet? I could make a few phone calls.

Bear in mind the guy I know can't manage stairs.

20The surprise birthday party.  Empty Re: The surprise birthday party. Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:57 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a balloon phobia so I'll provide the entertainment as I'm a black belt in karaoke and origami.
It would be good if we could get Brucie along and maybe an entertainer as well.
I would like to wish Boggers a happy 23rd Birthday for the 32nd year in a row.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum