Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Liam Trotter returns following Nottingham Forest loan

+2
wanderlust
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liam Trotter has returned to Bolton Wanderers following the expiration of his recent loan deal with Nottingham Forest.

Having initially linked up with the Reds back in October, he has since seen his loan extended but will now return to his parent club.

The midfielder made nine appearances for Forest, scoring a last-minute equaliser against Ipswich on his debut.

The 27-year-old will now link up with the Whites ahead of the weekend's trip to Eastleigh in the third round of the Emirates FA Cup.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're saved !!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forest fan in the pub said he's been solid for them.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he can't be any worse than Pratley has been can he? of course he can he's Liam Trotter, what was i thinking  :facepalm:

wanderlust wrote:Forest fan in the pub said he's been solid for them.

Is this pub full of ex-pat fans called The Chair's Arms?

(Sorry - No offence meant, as you already know that I no longer attend games either but I couldn't resist the opportunity for a bad pun gag, so I thought I'd pass comment before "you know who" waded in, in her curlers.)

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:We're saved !!!

This could be true if it means we get to ritually sacrifice Trotter before the next game as an offering to the "Gods Of Football."

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't worry, he's just picked up a van load of Romanian VCR's that'll make a massive profit and save us all. Very Happy

Or am I thinking of the wrong Trotter? Wink

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pratley's back to his useless self once again so we could do with a few more options in midfield.

Trotter's not what I had in mind though.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never mind Liam, this is the Trotter we really need: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bring these boys in and we'll be playing CL football in two years because they're the greatest wheeler dealers in the world ever. Wink Very Happy

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Forest fan in the pub said he's been solid for them.

That's not the general feeling I'm getting from the Forest board:

Liam Trotter returns to Bolton.

Come on then ! Was I right ? Money well spent ? was it fuck !

I think Trotter was there because Freedman knew him and he is different physically to most of our midfield. When I saw him play he just looked ordinary, a bit lethargic and not particularly mobile. However I have seen worse players over the years and much bigger wastes of money.

What is the point ?
Tesche according to doggy is as fit as a butchers dog , Williams can make the step up from the u21's ( I think he is ready to take his big break)
Cohen hopefully won't be long , Grant is ready now , Osborn can play centre, Mance can cover DM , So I really don't see the point in this.

Spot on, As you said ,this was a complete waste of time and money, FFP what the heck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum