Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Brother: Hypocrites or just dumb?

+3
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
doffcocker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big Brother: Hypocrites or just dumb? Empty Big Brother: Hypocrites or just dumb? Wed Jan 06 2016, 22:24

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So Big Brother is in hot water after broadcasting a new housemate making blatantly homophobic remarks in his introductory video.

For those that haven't yet seen or read about it, Winston McKenzie was heard remarking that he ought to keep his bumhole well hidden from any homosexuals in the Big Brother house. Or words to that effect.

Can you really believe - after all the mountains they've made out of molehills over the years in the name of political correctness - they would let this guy anywhere near the show, let alone show him saying these things in an introductory video?

The amount of time they have spent bowing down to Ofcom and its sad little fleet of complainers, and they go and drop a clanger like this...

Doubt anybody would have realised it had started again had to not been for this 'controversy'. Conscious decision from the producers I'd imagine.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ha ha. Big Brother. The whole idea is to do things and say things most people wouldn't. I often thought that the idea was to get one of the loons to attack another but it has sunk into depths not even plumbed by Jeremy Kyle. My cousin often regaled us about watching the program even when they were asleep. I'll pass and go watch the grass grow.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The whole thing is deliberately staged with ' controversial ' characters just to keep the viewing figures up.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Brucie goes in,I'll give it a go,but we all know he has too much class to stoop to this level of junk.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He would never make it you would need a coffin at the ready.

And a stannah to get down the stairs

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where would he put his syrups?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't watch it but I was flicking through the channels and I saw about 20 seconds of it when the 'celebrities' were coming in the house.

The 'celebrity' that I saw coming in the house was Kim Kardasasommat's best friend.

Jesus wept, I barely know who she is never mind this supposed 'celebrity'. She's the one with the arse the size of Jupiter right?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
Jesus wept, I barely know who she is never mind this supposed 'celebrity'.

Completely agree.

Half of these are no more celebrity than the average person that goes in the ordinary series.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

McKenzie has been at it again tonight.

"No fackin way am I sharin a bed wiv a geeza."

Five minutes later, he's tryna get some girl half his age to snuggle up with him.

Just your typical creepy old bigot.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum