Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 50]

241Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 22 2016, 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Anybody else watching the new season of Banshee?

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more bloodthirsty or weird......it has.

Top telly.

I'm waiting till it comes out on DVD to buy the final season. It's another brilliant show which I have thoroughly enjoyed. If you like Banshee then give Ray Donovan a go.

Also, Prison Break has been commissioned for a new series. Can't wait for that one.

242Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 22 2016, 20:32

Cheers RT.

Ray Donovan's one of those shows I keep meaning to check out but haven't yet.

So I think it's about time I did.

243Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 22 2016, 20:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Cheers RT.

Ray Donovan's one of those shows I keep meaning to check out but haven't yet.

So I think it's about time I did.

And another cracking series is Justified.  A US Marshall takes on a group of  Kentucky Hillybilly clans. Gritty and funny at the same time.Film and TV review. - Page 13 Images10

244Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 24 2016, 21:25

Anyone watching the Oscar Pistorius interview, he deserves an Oscar.

245Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 24 2016, 21:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Anyone watching the Oscar Pistorius interview, he deserves an Oscar.
I'm watching Rugby League on BBC2.

246Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 24 2016, 21:48

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:Anyone watching the Oscar Pistorius interview, he deserves an Oscar.
I saw the first ten seconds and it showed the snivelling little bastard turning on the tears and I turned it straight over. I'm pretty sure it would have pissed me off watching it, so I didn't bother.

247Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 25 2016, 00:43

Saw 2 minutes by mistake.

Snot, tears, lies, more snot, some more tears, "I loved her!", snot, tears, "the gun went off by mistake" snot, tears, etc.

What, four times...?

Fuck him, the (obviously) lying twat.

Hope he gets bummed properly.

Right up his stumps.

248Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 29 2016, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

anyone watch Veep? The fifth series has just finished but it is the best US comedy at the moment. I also have a weird crush on Julia Louis Dreyfus  Very Happy

249Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 29 2016, 09:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Saw 2 minutes by mistake.

Snot, tears, lies, more snot, some more tears, "I loved her!", snot, tears, "the gun went off by mistake" snot, tears, etc.

What, four times...?

Fuck him, the (obviously) lying twat.

Hope he gets bummed properly.

Right up his stumps.
Last week they were saying he was depressed and broken and wasn't fit to stand trial, this week he gives one of the most polished PR performances I've seen in a while,
they guy is a snake squirming any way he can to get off, I hope they put him away for life.

250Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 29 2016, 12:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:anyone watch Veep? The fifth series has just finished but it is the best US comedy at the moment. I also have a weird crush on Julia Louis Dreyfus  Very Happy

Totally agree. I cannot believe how good this is and the level of creative abuse matches anything we saw in The Thick of It even though Armando Iannucci is no longer contributing.

I also totally get your crush on Julia Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Wink

251Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 29 2016, 21:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Panorama...Iraq..The final judgement...BBC 1 9pm..now...Very interesting.

252Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 11:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Inside Porton Down: Britain's Secret Weapons Facilty, was an interesting watch. Catch it on the BBC iPlayer.

253Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:05

I downloaded that the other day but then it said it contained upsetting scenes so I haven't watched it yet.

No vivisection in it is there?

254Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Inside Porton Down: Britain's Secret Weapons Facilty, was an interesting watch. Catch it on the BBC iPlayer.
Watched this when it was on last Weds.

255Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I downloaded that the other day but then it said it contained upsetting scenes so I haven't watched it yet.

No vivisection in it is there?
A rabbit being injected with Sarin is particularly distressing.

256Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:41

Cheers.

I think I'll swerve it then.

257Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't science wonderful.  Crying or Very sad

258Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 13:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it looked interesting...but then I fell asleep. Will try again soon

259Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 13:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:it looked interesting...but then I fell asleep.  Will try again soon
Sounds like me at the Macron.

260Film and TV review. - Page 13 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jul 02 2016, 13:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum