Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360.

+3
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
scottjames30
7 posters

Why is it harder, almost different

Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_lcap0%Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_lcap0%Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_lcap20%Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_lcap20%Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_lcap40%Why is FIFA 16 harder on the XBOX 1 than the 360. Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there a reason.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no idea mate, we have it on 360 and my Son beats me almost every time so i can't blame it on the machine  Very Happy

I do think it is harder to play than FIFA 15 though

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck knows, but one thing I do know is that games today are FAR easier than computer games back on the Spectrum 48k and Commodore 64.

It's virtually impossible to die on modern games, and even if you do the game restarts from the same point next time you play.

When I completed Ghosts 'n Goblins back in the day you had 3 lives and if you lost them all you went right back to the start.

Kids of today are pathetic.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:no idea mate, we have it on 360 and my Son beats me almost every time so i can't blame it on the machine  Very Happy

I do think it is harder to play than FIFA 15 though
You need to stop picking the Bolton team and your son always being City.

That should help! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am currently playing FIFA 14.

I'm always Bolton against either PNE or Rovers. I always lose against the console. I am yet to actually score a goal, although Jermaine Beckford did put through his own goal. The twat.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You don't look old enough.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am currently playing FIFA 14.

I'm always Bolton against either PNE or Rovers. I always lose against the console. I am yet to actually score a goal, although Jermaine Beckford did put through his own goal. The twat.
Laughing

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Football games are too complicated these days. Bring back the days of sensible soccer and international superstar soccer. 

When the first fifa came out in 94 you couldn't get booked until your player stood still. If you set off running,  the ref would chase you all around the pitch until you stopped and then gave you the booking. You couldn't actually continue the game until you received the card but highly amusing all the same, especially if you were playing against your mates and all they wanted to do was get on with it. Then again it could be just me and my tiny mind.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should think yourselves lucky. I had to settle for magnetic football,or,if desperate,blow football.
Luckily,our kid was asthmatic,so scores of thirty and forty nil were commonplace.
Pokkit socca was fun too,until I tried to iron out the wrinkles in the plastic pitch. It melted. Crying or Very sad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Football games are too complicated these days. Bring back the days of sensible soccer and international superstar soccer. 

When the first fifa came out in 94 you couldn't get booked until your player stood still. If you set off running,  the ref would chase you all around the pitch until you stopped and then gave you the booking. You couldn't actually continue the game until you received the card but highly amusing all the same, especially if you were playing against your mates and all they wanted to do was get on with it. Then again it could be just me and my tiny mind.  Very Happy
It might have been the International one or 95 where I think they changed it.

If you ran around the pitch the ref would go as far as the half way line and give the booking anyway. Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It fucking cheats aswell, I'm all over them 100 shots all on target, their keeper makes 100 wonder saves, and then they score a shit goal right at the end.

The reset button is getting worn out.

Try using the right analogue to put direction on your shot. Also try and just tap it sometimes instead of going for power.

When you have corners use the options (arrow buttons) to crowd the keeper and in swing it.

L1 also helps to place your shot.

Not played it for a few weeks so well gone it a go tonight and see what else i can remember

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum